For those of you who saw 300 and those who didn't

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
My friend sent me these. I found them hilarious, even though I haven't seen the movie yet.

I hope they bring you joy as well. I put up my favorites and might add the others later.

quizdineqz0.jpg

1172201919180.jpg

1174249968002kq4.jpg

300sbarro.jpg

THIS_IS_SPARTAAAAAAA.jpg

arugeingaboutsparta.jpg

43pvvyf.jpg

2rqoeab.jpg

1172042906590.jpg

:lmao: those are awesome... the best is "then we shall fight in the dark" :lol:

the PG video was hilarious too, especially the end. brush your teeth :lmao:

300 was so fucking badass

i would just like to point out that the dancing clip is from the original "breakin'". heck yes!!

this thread has totally redeemed what was a crapfest of a movie. can't wait to see what they do with "300 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo"

night_and_day66 said:
I saw it today, and i loved it.
I am a picky movie goer and i thought it was flawless.
Next...Grindhouse...:up:

I gotta see Grindhouse. Who ever thought of machine gun leg is pure genius.

bollox said:
i would just like to point out that the dancing clip is from the original "breakin'". heck yes!!

this thread has totally redeemed what was a crapfest of a movie. can't wait to see what they do with "300 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo"
Quoted for Breakin' reference.

LikeNoOneBefore said:
My friend sent me these. I found them hilarious, even though I haven't seen the movie yet.

I hope they bring you joy as well. I put up my favorites and might add the others later.

43pvvyf.jpg

2rqoeab.jpg

:lmao: I haven't see the movie and don't want to but damn :lmao: That face is way to funny:lmao:

LikeNoOneBefore said:

quizdineqz0.jpg

:lol: hilarious!!
btw this is really a great movie! basically, it hasn't got anything to do with what really happened there, but the movie is spectacular

Re: Re: For those of you who saw 300 and those who didn't

lil_witch said:

:lol: hilarious!!
btw this is really a great movie! basically, it hasn't got anything to do with what really happened there, but the movie is spectacular

Is the movie a blood-fest? The visual effects look pretty amazing, but I'm concerned about potential repetitive head-chopping scenes :sad:

^^
actually it is and there are lots of head-chopping scenes, and I was afraid I was gonna faint at the first sight of blood, but it didn't even disturb me (N.B. I can't watch the scene in Jurassic park II when the little dinosaurs attack that man in the forest and you see blood because I am disgusted and I carefully avoid horror movies like Saw and stuff like that:rolleyes: I am quite a sensitive person:yes: ). I truly recommend it, it is really spectacular. It is violent and crude, but trust me, the visual effects are worth it.
Let me know what you think when/if you watch it:wink:

Did they use any actual sets in 300 or was it shot primarily in CGI with only the actors being the only real things in the film?

david said:
Did they use any actual sets in 300 or was it shot primarily in CGI with only the actors being the only real things in the film?
According to the Rolling Stone review,
and from seeing it myself, its all against a green screen with the backdrops animated,
or with CGI technology as you stated.
It is quite a spectacular sight and i reccomend it highly.

:up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom