For the love of Randooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

typomeg.gif
It's tyme when refferryng to Jym!

What's SWJym prydyctyng for the next few days?

Rayn tonyght and then sun on Weds.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yes.

QB, I am currently enjoying many pictures of Edge, and whenever I happen to come across any of him with Bono think, "My, how QB would enjoy this one, since her man Bono is in it."

Please don't hurt me. Think of the belt. And flip flops. But most of all, think of the children.

THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN. :madspit:

:hug: it's ok :edge: girl. She's not the queen of anything....

*ducks from flying photoshopped pictures* please don't do anything creepy to me and or Edge. I'm not feeling well. I can't take much more....

Queen Bee said:

She was perving over Bono doing unspeakable things to Adam. That stuff is against the rules, you know :shame:
:ohmy:

MY INNOCENT EYES!!!

arw9797 said:

:hug: it's ok :edge: girl. She's not the queen of anything....

*ducks from flying photoshopped pictures* please don't do anything creepy to me and or Edge. I'm not feeling well. I can't take much more....

I've been here four years. I was also a mod. I'm not afraid of anything around here anymore. :sexywink:

PS - Adam looks quite hot also these days. :shh:

the rockin edge said:
tim-tam ran away
it all started last night when SOMEONE opened their big mouth and linked tim-tam to my pics. :madspit:

neutral said:
down.gif

Maybe if you hadn't felt the need to send me all those photoshopped pics with the trampolines and the spinach, missy :madspit:
:hug:

the rockin edge said:
:mad: smilie might show that?
i wasn't mad :mad:

:huh: :uhoh: I'm in trouble. Why do I have the feeling that the insomniac is going to be up all night now in her mad scientist labratory while I try to sleep? :sad: :scream:

neutral said:

down.gif

Maybe if you hadn't felt the need to send me all those photoshopped pics with the trampolines and the spinach, missy :madspit:
:ohmy:

Okay I meant to go to bed half an hour ago so my brain has connected unspeakable :bono:/:adam: things with trampolines and spinach...and now I'm scared.

I've been here four years. I was also a mod. I'm not afraid of anything around here anymore. :sexywink:

PS - Adam looks quite hot also these days. :shh:

:ohmy: you were a mod?

:mad: Don't ruin this day for me with talks of Adam :mad:

arw9797 said:
:huh: :uhoh: I'm in trouble. Why do I have the feeling that the insomniac is going to be up all night now in her mad scientist labratory while I try to sleep? :sad: :scream:
:ohmy: WHAT??? I don't remember hearing about her!

What kind of a place do you live in, with the instruments and the mad scientists labs?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom