For the love of Randooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a sharpie:hyper:
Edge in flip-flops:up:
typomeg.gif
There is a typo in a comment in my journal.......:evil: This is what we post, right?:angel:
Aside from the fact that I didn't see it in this thread yet and it needs to be here:D

neutral said:

No Adams? :mad:

I must de-lurk as I am becoming enraged! :rant:

well not really :shifty:
No official Adams but I think the silver hair looks great on him! :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
the rockin edge needs a cheat sheet for Randoooom:

Schmeg and Kariann are :bono: girls.

arw is a :edge: girl first and foremost, but lately has discovered :bono: and his belt.

I have always been a :larry: girl, but lately have really gotten into :edge:. I also had a bried stint as a :adam: girl, back in 2001 - my personal fave was POP Adam (and his white glasses :cute: ).

Khan is a Duranie, but I think you knew that already. :sexywink:

QB is a Gavin lover, I think. :angel:

I think we got it all down. If I've missed anything, please feel free to correct. :wink:

am I the only guy in randoooom?

shari schultz said:
I see a sharpie:hyper:
Edge in flip-flops:up:
typomeg.gif
There is a typo in a comment in my journal.......:evil: This is what we post, right?:angel:
Aside from the fact that I didn't see it in this thread yet and it needs to be here:D
:lol: I'm guessing it was me! :uhoh:

the rockin edge said:
Like my avatar now?

Yes.

QB, I am currently enjoying many pictures of Edge, and whenever I happen to come across any of him with Bono think, "My, how QB would enjoy this one, since her man Bono is in it."

Please don't hurt me. Think of the belt. And flip flops. But most of all, think of the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom