For the love of Randooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
AOL-friendly sig is a go!

I'm hungry but there's seriously nothing to eat here except maybe Tostitos, and I always feel crappy in the morning after eating Tostitos. :grumpy:

Thank you!!!!

From what I remember of your house....you do have a freezer packed with meat :eek:

Queen Bee said:

There's no need to be scared. :sexywink:

I'm so lost :sad: Don't forget I've been on drugs for the last 5 days and it's clearly made me goofy...I NEVER call in sick to work so there has to be something wrong with me that I stayed home today. :scream:

arw9797 said:

Thank you!!!!

From what I remember of your house....you do have a freezer packed with meat :eek:
:lol: I do but I'm not going to grill anything at 11:00 at night...not that I would since I'm afraid of the grill anyway...I mean like bedtime snacky food like cereal or toast or something. We don't even have any bread! I ate the last slices this morning and used the last rolls to make a sandwich for work! :scream:

Kariann said:

Ok Weds is supposed to be Leather Day so I will do it for that....BUT I must have support from my girls!
I'll be there for the Pop Chop!!! :combust:

Schmeg said:

:lol: I do but I'm not going to grill anything at 11:00 at night...not that I would since I'm afraid of the grill anyway...I mean like bedtime snacky food like cereal or toast or something. We don't even have any bread! I ate the last slices this morning and used the last rolls to make a sandwich for work! :scream:

:ohmy: that sucks! :sad: :hug:

I'm finally full!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Schmeg said:

:laugh: I helped to deplete the freezer of once piece of meat when I got stuck at your house.

the rockin edge said:

I had edge pics for too long, needed a change.
It kinda resembles the drool smilie.

= :drool:

It rained here for about 15 minutes today. It started the INSTANT I walked out the door to get into my car and I got soaked! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom