For the love of Randooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Swedish Fish for dinner...it was a good thing because I'm still full and there is NOTHING to eat here!!!

:sad: From Good Morning America:
Sorry, the only video you can purchase is what was aired on TV. Thanks for writing.
Maybe those guys who were filming who I did the random PSA for will have more of us.

KhanadaRhodes said:
:wave: hi schmeg!!! :hyper:
Hey there, Khanandascandalicious! :sexywink:

Hey since I gae you a cool nickname can you get rid of my flood control? :hyper: :wink:

Kariann said:

We could still end up on the official dvd which would be even more kick ass.
That would be really cool...I hope there were some sweeping crowd shots on the 10th because I doubt they had any looking at the last row behind the stage on the 9th...even though that was the coolest last row ever since everyone was singing and dancing! :dancing:

Schmeg said:

That would be really cool...I hope there were some sweeping crowd shots on the 10th because I doubt they had any looking at the last row behind the stage on the 9th...even though that was the coolest last row ever since everyone was singing and dancing! :dancing:

Yeah ARW and I were on the side on the 9th...but that might have been better for sweeping crowd shots when you think about it but we were probably a bit far back for those still.

Kariann said:

Yeah ARW and I were on the side on the 9th...but that might have been better for sweeping crowd shots when you think about it but we were probably a bit far back for those still.
I'll still be able to point to you guys and say, "I know them!" And like the entire front row along the outside of the ellipse. :hyper:

u201.jpg

:ohmy:

Schmeg said:

I'll still be able to point to you guys and say, "I know them!" And like the entire front row along the outside of the ellipse. :hyper:

I dont think you'll be point us out though...they probably did the other side of the arena! But I did have the hat on though!

HOLY SHIT the pictures fell off my shelf and onto my desk again!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I was still feeling sick so I went and slept for a couple of hours, but not before I got more than halfway through :edge:. :drool:

I seriously cannot pick a favorite, but for starters the look on his face in this one is priceless :cute:

3444966%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232397537%3A%3B%3C3ot1lsi

The Baby Edge ones are adorable, too... God, what is happening with me. LOL ;)

:hug: Look at Edge more! You'll feel better :D

You MUST MUST MUST :scream: post all of your favorites in this weeks Freestylin thread! :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom