For the love of Randooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking stills of U2's May appearance from CNN People in the News since the DVD had been collecting dust on my shelf. I've made 307 stills so far. :huh: I need to narrow these down later when I upload them. I can't believe they completely skipped talking about the Zoo TV tour on this special. :tsk:

Queen Bee said:
I'm taking stills of U2's May appearance from CNN People in the News since the DVD had been collecting dust on my shelf. I've made 307 stills so far. :huh: I need to narrow these down later when I upload them. I can't believe they completely skipped talking about the Zoo TV tour on this special. :tsk:

I don't even remember watching that! :huh: I know I taped it. :der:

Queen Bee said:

I remember you talking about it a few weeks ago after you had finished watching it! :tsk:

I've taken lots of :edge: stills just for you.

:der: It was on a few months ago right? I think that might be what I watched at 7 AM one Sunday morning. :hmm:

and :bow: for The :edge:

There's tons of new Edge pics on Wire Image but it won't let me access the larger pictures :mad: It says there's an error!!! My membership is still active so it's not because I owe them money. :madspit: I want to see them!!!!! :mad:

arw9797 said:
Where did April go?!?!! :edge: I wonder if she got lost in a snapfish album :edge:

I was still feeling sick so I went and slept for a couple of hours, but not before I got more than halfway through :edge:. :drool:

I seriously cannot pick a favorite, but for starters the look on his face in this one is priceless :cute:

3444966%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232397537%3A%3B%3C3ot1lsi

The Baby Edge ones are adorable, too... God, what is happening with me. LOL ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I was still feeling sick so I went and slept for a couple of hours, but not before I got more than halfway through :edge:. :drool:

I seriously cannot pick a favorite, but for starters the look on his face in this one is priceless :cute:

3444966%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232397537%3A%3B%3C3ot1lsi

Oh man. That is one of my worst dewatermaking jobs ever. :yuck:

I think I have a shot similar to that one in a jumbo size. Give me a few minutes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom