For the love of Randooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Someone's having a torrid love affair with Google. :love:
i've had these on my hard drive for years :love:

20minutes.gif

Queen Bee said:
The only thing that's keeping me from moving out is that TV. :drool:

Man. This is seriously the last time I'm going to download a DVD when there's only 1 peer. I don't care what's released, I will wait until there's a decent seeder-to-leecher ratio.
i don't know how big my parents' television is, i think it's like 36". it doesn't help that my dad seems to be blind and fucks with the colour settings so it looks like shit. luckily i know a quick way to do a factory default setting but then he always changes it back. :down:

so i usually just watch television in my room. it's like 20" or so and it's flat screen. :drool:

well i don't have a dvd of any concerts i've been to so :madspit:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i don't know how big my parents' television is, i think it's like 36". it doesn't help that my dad seems to be blind and fucks with the colour settings so it looks like shit. luckily i know a quick way to do a factory default setting but then he always changes it back. :down:

so i usually just watch television in my room. it's like 20" or so and it's flat screen. :drool:

well i don't have a dvd of any concerts i've been to so :madspit:

We never would've had that big ass TV if my dad hadn't won 25K on a slot machine like 3 or 4 months ago. $$Money$$ :love:

I think my TV is about 25". It's not a flatscreen though :( :jealous:

I seriously didn't think a DVD of my concert would be surfacing at all. If I could get my hands on the 3-cam or the 3-disc set (still have no idea which one people are arguing over) I will die a happy woman. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
We never would've had that big ass TV if my dad hadn't won 25K on a slot machine like 3 or 4 months ago. $$Money$$ :love:

I think my TV is about 25". It's not a flatscreen though :( :jealous:

I seriously didn't think a DVD of my concert would be surfacing at all. If I could get my hands on the 3-cam or the 3-disc set (still have no idea which one people are arguing over) I will die a happy woman. :drool:
ooooh, congrats on the win!! :drool:

i wouldn't have been able to get a flatscreen tv had sears not had this great sale a couple years ago. some stuff was half off and this tv was one of them. i got the last one too :drool:

here's a pic :macdevil:

if i could get my hands on just the audio of the dd concerts i've been to (i've been to five now and only have audio for one) i'd die a happy woman. of course i'd love to get dvds for the dd and U2 concerts i've been to but i think that's asking too much. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooooh, congrats on the win!! :drool:

i wouldn't have been able to get a flatscreen tv had sears not had this great sale a couple years ago. some stuff was half off and this tv was one of them. i got the last one too :drool:

here's a pic :macdevil:

if i could get my hands on just the audio of the dd concerts i've been to (i've been to five now and only have audio for one) i'd die a happy woman. of course i'd love to get dvds for the dd and U2 concerts i've been to but i think that's asking too much. :drool:

Ooh. Nice TV! :up: Mine's about 10 years old. :(

pict30672oc.jpg

I collect elephant stuff. Don't look at me like that :angry:

Is the DD bootlegging community anything like U2's? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom