For the completely new Radiohead fan..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
.. what do you recommend to buy for the first album?

I've been interested in them since Kid A came out, but only recently did I decide I needed to get one of their albums. :p So.. recommendations for a new fan: what album should I start with?

I have typed this so many times before.

The Bends.

* waits for Sula to come in and disagree

I suggest Kid A b-sides to any aspiring radiohead fan

Transatlantic Drawl is sure to "drawl" you in ...

drums.gif

ba dum shee!

sweet...

I only recommend The Bends to start with, not because I think it's their best album, but because I think it's their most accessible to the average rock fan who might be curious about radiohead

that is soo awesome you love that cd! id never have guessed it, but then again, it was kid a that got me into radiohead in the first place, and atyclb out of u2.... :S

i really really hope u2 can get me to be excited about them soon, i really want to say their my fav band...but man guys.... a little more punch and creativity like you did up to and including pop would be nice.

id recommend downloading I Might Be Wrong, the song. any version, live or studio will do.

however next album, i say ok computer.

Zoomerang96 said:
that is soo awesome you love that cd! id never have guessed it, but then again, it was kid a that got me into radiohead in the first place, and atyclb out of u2.... :S

Well, I first got interested in them back when it came out.. and then Amnesiac only intrigued me more. ( :heart: the Pyramid Song) I'm glad I finally listened to it.

i really really hope u2 can get me to be excited about them soon, i really want to say their my fav band...but man guys.... a little more punch and creativity like you did up to and including pop would be nice.

id recommend downloading I Might Be Wrong, the song. any version, live or studio will do.

however next album, i say ok computer. [/B]

Yeah.. I agree. ATYCLB was good (it was what got me into U2, after all) but I still think they should be more experimental the next time around.

I Might Be Wrong... hmm.. unfortunately I don't have a program to download mp3s with except FTP. Does anyone know of any good RH FTPs?

i scared the socks off bear and now he won't pm me. :evil:

i think wanderer and bear are actually the same person.

I got the I Might Be Wrong CD yesterday. (in case you are asking why I didn't get a real album, it's because a very lovely uncle of mine offered to copy his Radiohead albums for me :love: ) It's really good. :D

I must see them live. :|

The piano version of Spinnin Plates gives me muchos pleasure

Back
Top Bottom