For the 4th Christmas in a row....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosloveslave said:
Have any of the "It's a Wonderful Life" virgins given in this year?

Bonochick?
NBC?
ElevatedMole?
verte?
LadyLemon?
Sicy?
zoney?

Anyone else who still has never seen it? :angry:

Alright, alright....I confess..:eek:

I just don't have time to sit and watch a movie..........(while I'm on the computer...:evil: )

Wow there are actually some who have NEVER seen "It's A Wonderful Life"?! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: lol. Really it is a must see! Even at the ripe old age of 26 I still watch it with my mom,hehe. Wish there were more holiday movies like this that make you walk away feeling so good.

I've just never gotten a chance to catch it-I either don't see it listed on TV (which is odd), or, if it is on, by the time I notice it, it's almost over.

But I would like to see it sometime, if I catch it in time or see the movie in a store or something, I'll check it out.

Angela

jobob said:
How could you people not have seen It's a Wonderful Life? When it used to be on TV about 200 times every Christmas? :shrug:
The very young may have an excuse as NBC has done the exclusive one showing for the last secveral years, but anybody in their 20's and older should remember when you couldn't swing a dead cat at your remote control from Nov 24 till Jan 1 without hitting "Its a Wonderful Life" on your TV screen.
It was a running joke about how many times it was aired.

Anyway...noticed something while watching it this year.
The scene when George asks Clarence to take him to Bailey park, and they show up at the cemetery. Clarence says "Harry Bailey died at 9 years old cause you weren't there to pull him out of that pond...", then George wipes the snow from the bottom of the headstone to reveal: Harry Bailey 1911-1919.

A wee bit of a math error.

Hewson said:
The very young may have an excuse as NBC has done the exclusive one showing for the last secveral years, but anybody in their 20's and older should remember when you couldn't swing a dead cat at your remote control from Nov 24 till Jan 1 without hitting "Its a Wonderful Life" on your TV screen.
It was a running joke about how many times it was aired.

:lmao: how true!

Haven't seen it nor ever felt any particular compulsion to. :huh:

Queen Bee said:
It's overrated.
:yes: i can't speak for everyone on the list, but i can at least say i haven't seen it because i don't want to. cheesy movies (christmas-themed or not) aren't my thing, and no amount of anyone trying to tell me how good it is will convince me otherwise :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: i can't speak for everyone on the list, but i can at least say i haven't seen it because i don't want to. cheesy movies (christmas-themed or not) aren't my thing, and no amount of anyone trying to tell me how good it is will convince me otherwise :wave:

:yes:
you can speak for me:wink:

Back
Top Bottom