for girls: post your dream guys here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jd656.jpg

knoxville24.jpg

bf09322.jpg

:drool: WHO IS THIS??!!! :combust: DAMN!
lg1.jpg

:macdevil: Gotta love Calvin Klein ads and hot soccer players! :drool:
freddie1.jpg

and of course dear old SMITH! :heart:
450jerry.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if this works?
no laughing girls..to each their own, I always found him attractive
nelson-0208.jpg

woops no, it didn't work. I don't know how to link these things. I'll try again another day.

Last edited:
thanks headache...just not sure where the / goes :reject:
I'll just quickly put this one in a photo bucket....and geez thanks girls:eek: while I was doing a google pic search for this dream guy( imho) I found a pic of him naked:faint:

Nuno Bettencourt
NunoBettencourt.jpg

I have another dream guy...but I'd better not post the pic I have in mind. I photo-shopped his head onto that photo of Adam in his boxer shorts...it's classic...and cute:heart:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

you weren't supposed to laugh... you were supposed to drool and get all hot and heavy and stuff... :sad:

i'm not dreamy enough :grumpy:

dawww *pats headache on the shoulder* baby you are dreamy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sexy flanders....

well here's another cypress guy... I like him a lot cause he's got the attitude :up:

and cuz he looks like my bf :D

b_real_0128_tattoo.jpg

Last edited:
pshaw... well, there goes my self image. Leaves thread with head hanging low :tongue: I have to agree with nbc though... the lot of these guys need to seriously invest in a brush or two :lol:

AvsGirl41 said:
These days I've narrowed it down to these two:

047.jpg

52.jpg

All others need not apply. :angry:

OMG:drool: I LOVE those two...eventhough Viggo is about as old as my dad...hehe...I still love him!!! I could live the rest of my life with one of them by my side ;)

Lori

LoriHewson said:

OMG:drool: I LOVE those two...eventhough Viggo is about as old as my dad...hehe...I still love him!!! I could live the rest of my life with one of them by my side ;)

Lori

:laugh: Yeah, Viggo is exactly the same age as my dad too. I try not to think about that, age is just a number...especially when it comes to Viggo. :sexywink:

Did you catch Spartacus a few weekends ago? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom