For Cat Lovers Only XVIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesley loves to play with the water in the sink and usually will only drink that, not from his bowls. So I figured it was time to get him a fountain. I wish I knew Wesley's actual birthday....and where he was for a year :( The humane society put May 10 2009 as his birthday so I'll just go with that. The fountain was going to be his present but I didn't want to wait to give it to him to use so now I'll have to find something else to get him. Can't think of anything else though that he "needs." I'm making a cake for the family, treats for Wes :D ( :reject: :der: ) so he needs a gift too.
:cute:

and that pic laz posted is probably of arnold schwarzenegger or something but i can't help but think of that creepy shower pick now.

Worf passed away a year ago today. RIP Worfie.

DSCN4887.jpg

do all cats feel the need to go outside, lay down on a pile of rocks and dirt, rub their faces in it, and then keep rolling from one side to the other? maybe it was cos the sun was out.

do all cats feel the need to go outside, lay down on a pile of rocks and dirt, rub their faces in it, and then keep rolling from one side to the other? maybe it was cos the sun was out.

Maybe it was because it's seen you do it.

Friggin' Cat-owner

kitty play:

SU1HLTIwMTEwNDAxLTAwMzgxLmpwZw.jpg

SU1HLTIwMTEwNDAxLTAwMzgyLmpwZw.jpg

SU1HLTIwMTEwNDAxLTAwMzgzLmpwZw.jpg

while out on the back patio grilling, i found a stick to bang on the glass and get their attention. It turned into some fun kitty play. Luckily i had my BB so i could snap some pics :heart::wave:

Bowie is enjoying lazing about in the new apartment.

IMG_20110327_170729.jpg

Can't believe I got pics of him sleeping.

IMG_20110401_194514.jpg

Oh snap, I finally caught him yawning! But its a motion shot, so his mouth looks a little odd.

IMG_20110401_202500.jpg

Haha yes, outside cats love to roll around in the dirt!

and omg Bowie is so big now!

I can't help posting pics of Bowie right now. He's cranked up the adorable ever since we moved. He's being so cute I can hardly stand it.

IMG_20110402_215646.jpg

Here's my soccer star....we play just about every day. He actually gets really into it and will kick the ball into the box. Sometimes I can get him to kick it back and forth to me but other times he will try to keep the ball away from me even going as far as picking it up with his teeth and running across the room. It's adorable.

IMG_5078.jpg

score!
IMG_5084.jpg

sometimes he moves the goal across the room with his head and then lays down.
IMG_5089.jpg

this is actually the box he came in from the Humane Society but I've never gotten rid of it because he's always played with it or slept in it. :cute: Sometimes I'll find his stuffed mice in here too.
IMG_5094.jpg

The apartment manager came to my place a few months ago so I could sign some paperwork, and as we were sitting on the couch, Phoebe put her paws up on the couch behind the lady, just curious to see who was visiting.

Since she's had those 9 teeth out, sometimes when she closes her mouth she's got this little underbite thing going on, so two of her teeth were poking out over her upper lip.

I swear to god, this woman let out this unholy shriek like you wouldn't believe. "I thought she was going to bite me!!!!"

I looked at her like "get the fuck outta here, lady" but then laughed and reassured her that she looked like that only because she's a semi-toothless wonder.

Then she freaked out on the way out because she thought she saw a spider on the wall.

:crazy:

:cute: Officer Wesley on Duck Patrol....he'll be in this position until sometime in October when the weather gets cold. There's 3 ducks wandering around the yard waiting for the frozen pond to melt. Should be any day now. Once it's melted the pond is usually home to about 20 ducks a year including the cute little babies that will be born soon. It's so cute watching him watch them. :love: We used to feed them once a day but since we had Lily and now certainly Wesley, we don't open the back door. Not sure what Lily would have done but Wesley would for sure have to be locked up. He's dying to get out there and chase them down.

IMG_5102.jpg

IMG_5104.jpg

The apartment manager came to my place a few months ago so I could sign some paperwork, and as we were sitting on the couch, Phoebe put her paws up on the couch behind the lady, just curious to see who was visiting.

Since she's had those 9 teeth out, sometimes when she closes her mouth she's got this little underbite thing going on, so two of her teeth were poking out over her upper lip.

I swear to god, this woman let out this unholy shriek like you wouldn't believe. "I thought she was going to bite me!!!!"

I looked at her like "get the fuck outta here, lady" but then laughed and reassured her that she looked like that only because she's a semi-toothless wonder.

Then she freaked out on the way out because she thought she saw a spider on the wall.

:crazy:

That is so sad--poor Phoebe! Our Callie doesn't have her top fangs. Either they never descended or were pulled sometime along the way :)yikes:). So sometimes her mouth doesn't close right, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom