For Cat Lovers Only XVIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I raised money for my local humane society. They have a huge fundraiser walk every year so this year I decided to raise money in honor of Wesley and Lily. Unfortunately I have to work during the walk so I will miss it but I'm really happy I was able to give back in some way to them. Both cats came from the same location so I have a major soft spot for this place now.

Here's my baby showing off a few of my prizes. I also got a shirt that I'll wear proudly this summer walking around the lakes. He doesn't look too happy but he was purring the whole time.

IMG_5117.jpg

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

this one is my favorite...I wish it wasn't blurry but I was laughing so hard and trying to get a picture taken before he moved. His face :cute:
IMG_5122.jpg

Kitteh.jpg

Took this one after he gave me a five-minute face bath. Who needs the spa? I'm all exfoliated now, :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:
give them to meeee! they're siblings i assume? i have two ginger kittens (both female and sisters) and they're so adorable. next time i'm in the position to adopt i'm getting two siblings.

I regret not taking Bowie's sister? Too. I couldn't have afforded it, but I hated leaving without her. He had other siblings, but they were the only orange ones.

Hello all,

I may or may not be getting a cat while I'm at college (I'm on a pet-approving campus...yay!) but if I was going to take said cat outside I'd have to put it on a leash...any advice/experience?

Today I start a week of cat-sitting for a friend. She's dropping her kitty off this afternoon.

Should be interesting. Hopefully in a fun way.

Jamie is here and hiding under the bed. Phoebe hissed at him once and has already hopped into the other cat's carrier to hang out for a while. :lol:

Way too many. My friend will pick her up a week from tomorrrow.

Last night was so rough. :lol: I hardly slept at all. Thankfully, I made the wise decision this morning to shut Jaime in my bedroom with his food, water and litter box. He has a nice view of the sunny day outside too - as he displayed many times in the middle of the night, he can jump up to the dresser by the window just fine.

Phoebe seemed great when I got home from work. Was happy to see me, all normal. Let Jaime out, and while there's still been some hissing, it seems to not be as bad. It doesn't help that poor Phoebe is being stalked around the place by Jaime, and I think my little bean just wants some space!

Samus has a routine when it comes to morning feeding time. She'll meow, and one of us will go out and give her new food and water.. she'll walk out, inspect that it's there and then hop up on the bed to cuddle. So sweet. I love our girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom