For Cat Lovers Only XVII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best pic I have to compare her size to Wesley's.

:drool: Lily and Roxy from when we lived in Phoenix. You can't tell by this pic but I have others where Lily is giving the evil eye because the yucky dog is on her futon! She hates it when the dog lays with her. It's on her terms or she whips her tail nonstop until she passes out. But she secretly loves it because if Roxy is the one laying down first then Lily will snuggle up right next to her. Cats crack me up....

IMG_2227.jpg

I wish my sister would have brought Roxy over right away so Wesley could have just had that part of his weekend of being new here. It's only been about 4 months but he's definitely king of the castle now so I think he'll be pissed if someone else with a tail comes in his space.

^agreed.

*edit
oops didnt see arw's reply above.

It really depends on the cat and how they react to new things / animals etc.

Fergus gets under the covers with me on the weekends when I sleep late and licks my face and arm until he settles down to go to sleep. :love:

Wesley is all about being under the covers by my feet. I'm not sure what I'm going to do in the winter when I have a big comforter because that will be way too heavy for him to be under.

We're back to normal with the tree. I wrapped a sheet around the pot so he can't eat the twines. I also found his favorite toys stuck under our entertainment center. So all is well with Wesley now that his toys have been retrieved. Just to be safe, I bought two more packages of these balls so now he has a total of 12 to kick around. He's a little soccer player. :cute:

Wesley is all about being under the covers by my feet. I'm not sure what I'm going to do in the winter when I have a big comforter because that will be way too heavy for him to be under.

We're back to normal with the tree. I wrapped a sheet around the pot so he can't eat the twines. I also found his favorite toys stuck under our entertainment center. So all is well with Wesley now that his toys have been retrieved. Just to be safe, I bought two more packages of these balls so now he has a total of 12 to kick around. He's a little soccer player. :cute:

Good news, Amanda! :hug:

I've been trying to organize my flickr photos today, and thought I'd share some of the feline cuteness I came across! (I'm surprised I don't yet carry pics of these guys in my wallet, I'm at that level of Crazy Cat Lady.)

4226210579_d2fabfb919_o.jpg
4226977740_139959441c.jpg

Cricket somehow managed to climb up this blanket that was hanging on the door and sit on top. Weird, weird cat.

4210453166_cd91287461.jpg

Jasper is OBSESSED with these feathers-on-a-stick toys! He will carry it around for hours and growl.

3927287875_ebe2b9be51.jpg

I came home one day to find that the cats had filled my laundry hamper with their toys.

3927287285_f820866f01.jpg

Hard to see, but this is what happens when your cat gets your pink eyeshadow!

3726746151_fa36fd2f2f.jpg

Cricket likes to impersonate Spiderman in her spare time.

3360351304_5f3feff099.jpg

Other people's cats do this stuff too, right?

When Cricket was a baby, she used to steal my fuzzy pink slippers and carry them around the house, so I bought her a stuffed hippo that we named Mr. Monkeypants.

3184521063_464c45062e.jpg

Poor Mr Monkeypants never saw it coming.

3185363260_9f479c1480.jpg

3184520075_ef84361b43.jpg

Jasper prefers to focus his energy on redecorating.

3185363666_51c241b846.jpg

This face says "Hello, I am not responsible for your shower curtain being on the floor."

(BTW, the super ugly couch and carpet in that apartment are not my fault, it came furnished!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom