For Cat Lovers Only XVI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowie has been feeling rather playful today so I got out the camera. Of course, that means he decided to stand still immediately. But, hey, y'all haven't seen him in a while...

Bowseph.jpg

Very nice photo! And what a pretty cat!:wave:

He's starting to look more like a cat now.. rather than the little fuzzy miniature kitteh.

:lol: Yeah, my little boy's growing up on me :sad:

so he takes after his daddy :cute:

:lmao:

wow! he's a handsome lil dude.. :cute:

he is definitely starting to grow up there..

love it.

Aww, I will pass the compliment on to him...which would require me to talk to a cat >_>
That's an awesome shot. Whether you meant to take a picture like this or if just happened by accident, I really like the look and feel of the photograph :up:

And good to see Bowie a bit more grown up.

Maybe I was bored and messing with it on photoshop. I was trying to get rid of all the noise from taking it on my cell phone, and then I started to mess with the depth of field, I only regret that I made it look a LITTLE cartoony/fake by messing with one setting or another, but overall I'm surprised I managed to turn a cell phone picture into anything close to nice looking.

Pshhh you obviously have not graduated to crazy cat lady yet. :wink:

Just slightly disturbed cat lady for now, I'm afraid.

This guy has been hilarious the whole time I've been home sick (yesterday and today). Yesterday, he decided he was going to take a nap on my stomach, which, usually I'm ok with, but, my stomach was really upset so I didn't want him on there, but every time I tried to move him he'd scratch at my hands. So, I think, fine, I'll just sleep on my side, and at first he runs off. Then, that smarmy bastard comes back and decides he'll just balance his rail thin self ON my side. At that point, all I could do was laugh. Eventually he realized even a cat doesn't have the balance to sleep comfortably like that and he curled up NEXT to me. This was all well and good for the two hours of sleep I ended up getting, because at that point, Bowie decided it was playtime. Bowie's idea of playtime is, "Ok, I'm going to eat you now, stand still." So, I batted around with him for a while, and he quickly calmed down when he realized he was no match against me.

Now today, he's being just as sweet as can be, wanting his head rubbed, etc. He looks kind of sad because it's so windy out and the Sun is not out, for you see, he has turned into old fat cat in the last few days and spends most of his time sleeping in the window in the Sun. Sooo cute.

I've had my 14lb cat try to sleep on my side before. :lol: Cats are determined creatures. :cute:

I was able to save one of Saki's baby teeth. :cute:

Most of the time you never see them.. or they ingest them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom