For Cat Lovers Only XV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all so much again for your wonderful and kind messages. I knew I would be upset about Sterling, but I had no idea I'd be THIS upset. Having all of your support and understanding really has helped so much. :heart:

Patches :heart:

pattybird.jpg

Snowflake likes to sleep standing up.

snowflakesleepsit.jpg

And Zoey says 'hey'.

zoeytreepaws.jpg

Snowflake is gorgeous, Sicy.

I currently have a scrawny paw and whiskers poking around from the back of the monitor. I've got a drink with a straw in it, which Cleo is killing braincells over trying to find a way to sneak the straw out without me noticing. She's now given up while I've typed this and has her head resting on a really stiff plastic hairbrush. She is such a dumbarse.
:heart:

OMFG! DM I LOVE UR KITTEH PICS! WOWZER!!:hyper::drool::love:

that last pic is AMAZING! u need to submit ur pics somewhere...You are an great photographer! Is that your profession?

I haven't posted pictures in forever. :reject: Here are some of my guys, taken a couple of weeks ago on their 2nd birthday. My babies are growing up. :love:

Jack:

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Stripey:

Picture027-1-1.jpg

Picture033-1.jpg

Abby:

Picture015-1.jpg

Kitty (the mom):

Picture011-1.jpg

Toby:

Picture007-1.jpg

Group shots:

Checking out our new cat tree! (Zoey on the top level, Max way back on the cabinet)

Picture004-1.jpg

Group nap:

Picture005-1.jpg

I need to get pics of Max and Zoey to post.

Lily is for sure going to be moving back in with my sister in a few months. :( It's pretty much official so I'm going to lose my baby of 2 years. :sad: I've been looking around at Petsmarts (mainly because I've had to go get supplies for Lil). My sister said when she got Lily, she just spoke to her and knew that Lily was the cat for her out of all of the ones at the Humane Society. Well, as much as I want to adopt my own kitty from a Humane Society, especially one that is a kill place, I saw a little guy today that "spoke" to me. He was orange and white and just adorable. But he'll be long gone by the time Lily leaves me. Lily would just die if another cat came into her world since she is the queen bee so I couldn't buy this little guy. I've had my heart set on getting a tuxedo like Lily but this guy was just perfect. :( This whole process of giving up Lily and buying my own cat is going to be so hard.

Omg VP the last pic is so cute :cute: I cant believe they're all full grown now. Must be wild at your place with all those cats lol.

arw :hug: Try not to look at any cats until you're ready, because it sucks if you find a good one and you cant adopt it yet.

Omg VP the last pic is so cute :cute: I cant believe they're all full grown now. Must be wild at your place with all those cats lol.

It's pretty much their house, I just live here as the person with opposable thumbs who can open their food. :crazy:

I CANNOT imagine any of them not being here. As crazy as it gets at times, they all belong, and I don't regret for a second that I kept them all. :heart:

VP's kitties :heart: :cute:

Kitty looks like she's pissed for being woken up :lol: and Stripey in the second pic looks like "You will get off the laptop and feed me NOW." :lol:

Group nap :love:

Oh no, you've had her for so long! :( Your sister wouldn't consider getting another cat and letting you keep Lily, would she?

no....she's my sister's baby. I have mentioned that a few times to my sister and she got pretty upset. I've lived with Lily for 2 years but 1 1/2 years was with Lily AND my sister so I've really only just had her since the summer. My sister practically cries every time she leaves my place so there's no way. She's had Lil for 6 years and I only have her right now because she's living in a temporary situation. She and her boyfriend are going to get their own house within a few months and they want Lily back. I can't blame them. I know it was really hard for my sister to let me take Lily but they just couldn't trust the dog that lived in the house they're staying in. (with her boyfriend's brother). Well the brother's dog was an old lady that would kill squirrels in the yard so they were worried she would attack Lily too. This dog died at 14 years last month. The brother said Lily could move in now but my sister doesn't want to upset Lily anymore than she has so they want to wait to take her until they're in their own house again. They're going to move in, bring Lily over for a few days so she can get used to the place and then they'll bring their dog (my sister's dog that Lily has live with for 3 years) over. Lily and the dog sniff each other up when my sister comes to visit so I know they miss each other. It will be good for Lily to be back with her family but it's going to be so hard to give her back.

And Sicy, yeah I know I shouldn't look at them but I can't help it. I always stop at Petsmart if I'm at a particular strip mall whether I need something or not. It's only been a reality recently that I'm going to have to actually think about getting my own cat so now I probably should skip the visits unless Lily needs something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom