For Cat Lovers Only XV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful-cats-2.jpg

thats a cool pic, just noticed there are a couple of kittens in there with those two big cats.

Wonder why some cats like laundry baskets so much?

Oreo loves laundry baskets

shittiekitties0031.jpg

but Boomer does not

shittiekitties0021.jpg

Indoor or outdoor cat? I'd make sure it isn't an injury from a fight or something.

Indoor. :wave:

think she may have jumped down from cabinet and landed a bit hard on it, she is the one we are trying to make lose bit more weight.

on feeling last night, ever so slight warm patch under her, well, can I say front legpit? :wink: :reject:

She seems to keeping down food, but her appetite still isn't that great (I've been syringe feeding her). She will act like she wants food, but when I put it out she sniffs at it and walks away. She'll take a few licks of chicken baby food.

She had a bloody bowl movement Wednesday morning, but nothing since then. I think she's constipated now, so the vet said to give her pumpkin. If that doesn't work, it may be enema time tomorrow. I still haven't tried giving her thyroid pill yet.

Beckham and his male friend in their basket. According to Beckham, they both wanted the basket and neither one would give in. According to me, they are cuddling.

Picture%20023.jpg

I now get to give Worf sub q fluids at home, complete with IV bag. Yay.

:hug:

With any luck she'll be good for it and it will make her feel better. I was amazed at how much it helped my Mitzi cat. It gave her some more good time.

(I will admit giving them was not my favourite time of the day though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom