For Cat Lovers Only XIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such cute kitties! :cute:

Maddy put a basket of clothes in the hallway for me to wash. I added a couple of things I needed to have washed, and the cat has been sleeping in the basket every day since! Hopefully neither of us need anything in the basket urgently. Or I will have to do a bait & switch with a different batch of dirty laundry for him to sleep in :giggle:

Maddy put a basket of clothes in the hallway for me to wash. I added a couple of things I needed to have washed, and the cat has been sleeping in the basket every day since! Hopefully neither of us need anything in the basket urgently. Or I will have to do a bait & switch with a different batch of dirty laundry for him to sleep in :giggle:

:lol:

MiloGuido loved the laundry hamper -- he'd knock the top off and jump in. :)

milobasketcase.jpg

:giggle:

I had to leave my suitcase out for Lily for a few months because that became her new bed. I finally couldn't take it anymore by having a gignatic suitcase laying on the floor of my bedroom and put it away. Boy was she pissed when she saw me put it in the closest! She ignored me for a few days. She also slept outside of my closet door for a few days before moving back to my bed. :cute:

Ha, no party hats today, I'm afraid. I've been so busy lately, I think they're just happy to have me home and awake for more than an hour. I've been giving them lots of hugs and kisses and telling them happy birthday, though. :lol: I should go out later and get them something special to eat. :hmm:

Me either! I was going to take one year old pictures today (I haven't taken any pictures of them in forever :reject: ), but I'm not even sure if my camera has batteries. If not, I'll do it some time in the next few days.

Sarah just called from school and sang happy birthday to a few of them on the phone. :lol:

:lol: Cute!

Not 5 minutes ago, someone called asking about my "kittens," saying they saw the ad I posted at the vet's. I posted it last May, I guess it's still up.

Um, you can't have my cats. They're mine. MINE! :mad:

:wink:

I told her it was an old ad, and she did wish them a happy birthday, though.

Awww. I also cant believe you kept all of them :lol: But.. :heart:

I'm so glad I did. :heart: I can't imagine any of them not being here.

In a few years, if Sarah ever gets her own place and wants to take a few of them, that's fine. I'm fairly sure that both Sarah and all the cats will be with me for decades, though. :lol:

I'm so glad I did. :heart: I can't imagine any of them not being here.

In a few years, if Sarah ever gets her own place and wants to take a few of them, that's fine. I'm fairly sure that both Sarah and all the cats will be with me for decades, though. :lol:

:cute:

That really does sound like a crazy cat lady. :giggle:

Don't think we've had this in the cat thread before....was sent in an email to me recently.

THE KITTEN & THE BIRD!!!

Capturing these photos must have been pure joy....or heart in the throat feeling for this photographer.

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest.
....but about who came and never left your side.

Don't think we've had this in the cat thread before....was sent in an email to me recently.

THE KITTEN & THE BIRD!!!

Capturing these photos must have been pure joy....or heart in the throat feeling for this photographer.

mail

You can't post pics straight from email here. You gotat upload them, because we don't have access to your emailaccount.
Try ImageShack® - Image Hosting, hit transload and put the url in there. That way everyone will be able to view it. Post the direct link here :)

there's some sort of creepy flying bug in my room right now. I woke Lily up and now she's on bug patrol :drool: :love: The look on her face and her body language is priceless. I hope she gets it, not just because I don't want this creepy thing flying around but because it would make her so happy to complete this mission.

You can't post pics straight from email here. You gotat upload them, because we don't have access to your emailaccount.
Try ImageShack® - Image Hosting, hit transload and put the url in there. That way everyone will be able to view it. Post the direct link here :)

Duh, I should know better :reject: Apparently in lala land when I posted them, I'll try again....

there's some sort of creepy flying bug in my room right now. I woke Lily up and now she's on bug patrol :drool: :love: The look on her face and her body language is priceless. I hope she gets it, not just because I don't want this creepy thing flying around but because it would make her so happy to complete this mission.

thats awesome...not that you have creepy bugs.....but my boys go on "bug hunts" all the time. They have their spots where they sit and wait for the bugs, not that my house has a lot of bugs, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom