For Cat Lovers Only XIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now I'm scared. There's definately something wrong with her. I opened the door, got her food bowl and went to the kitchen. Then when I opened the can of cat food she MEOWED.

Miep Never meows. I don't even remember the last time she did that! :uhoh:

Can you take an hour or two off class to take her in? I know it seems like a big inconvenience, but if you're really worried about her I think you should try.

Here is Jim's latest painting :love:

ZoeyFinal.jpg

Ok as embarrassed as I am about this I have to post it because I think its hilarious that I am not the only one lol.

cathaircurtains.jpg

I have yet to find an easy way to get rid of it. If I use a lint roller I'd be there all day, and would probably need more than one roll. :crack:

As for feline acne, Saki sometimes gets a very mild case under his chin, but not enough to warrant a vet visit. I usually do the warm washcloth with antibiotic soap if it gets bad. But since I started ONLY using glass or ceramic bowls, and washing them every day, he rarely ever gets any.

What I usually do to get rid of the worst hair, vacuum the mats and the curtains! Not with the head on the vacuum cleaner, just the tube thingy. It gets rid of most hairs!

Can you take an hour or two off class to take her in? I know it seems like a big inconvenience, but if you're really worried about her I think you should try.

I'd love to but in that time I'm not even home yet. :crack: I've a lab period now every day and it takes me an hour to get home by train.

At least she's eating properly, the wet food was gone pretty fast. I realised that in the past couple of days she didn't eat as much as usual either. This morning she ate properly again, and I left with her sleeping in the room. Got her a couple of extra water spots too, I hope that'll seal the deal. I think I'll keep feeding her wet food for a bit.

And nice painting! It looks pretty accurate! I like the eyes a lot.

LOL Sicy I have several curtains like that. The lint roller does nothing, I'd have to use every single sheet to make a dent.

Posh gets feline acne. I feed her on a flat surface so her chin isn't rubbing. She rarely gets it now. If it's bad I gently wash it with a little dish soap.

Here are pics of my cats

001.jpg

This is Jasimen

002-2.jpg

This is Misty. They are sisters and they are 4 years old

no plastic bowls?

Good lord i had no idea...i guess i have to get some glass or ceramic bowls then. Im assuming you guys mean both food & water dishes correct?

no plastic bowls?

Good lord i had no idea...i guess i have to get some glass or ceramic bowls then. Im assuming you guys mean both food & water dishes correct?

Yep, for both.

It may not necessarily happen with all cats.. but its a good idea not to use them in any case. :up:

no plastic bowls?

Stainless steel bowls can be good too (and they don't break -- with all my guys breakage is a concern).

Oh yah forgot about stainless steel :up: Pretty much anything but plastic since it harbors so much bacteria....

okay thanks.....i should add when they were little kittens they had a small stainless water bowl and the bottom of it reflected up. Boomer used to see his reflection while drinking water and it scared him to where he would jump backwards and hiss at the water bowl. Very funny! Oreo never did that, but Oreo still chases his tail sometimes so its really cute how they have different personalities.

Nope, still the same! Mario and Luigi are the newest, but they have had them for over a year now.

Oh yeah, that's what I meant. I dont remember them, I only remember Whiskers and the other 2 (?) I think they had...

Chloe and Amy are still there! They also have Holly too. So...yeah. Six. :lol: They have their hands full. :yikes: :cute:

GG how is Miep? Is your mom back? Are you taking her to the vet?

Thanks for asking. :)

She seems fine, that's the weirdest thing. Mom was there yesterday, we talked it over and she said that if I feel that she should be going to the vet, I should call and take her.
I am just waiting out right now, if she shows one more sign of being ill, I'm calling and taking her in. I'll ask friends of ours who live close to us, my mother said they weren't on holidays(I thought they were).

What I did notice is that she's actually using the litterbox a LOT. Could be a good thing or a bad thing. I'm going to clean it regularly and see what happens.

On another note, I realised that I haven't gotten any recent pics of her at all. :hmm: I should check my phone camera for a new one or so. Pic 2, 4 and 5 aren't working anymore.

GG I would really take her in.. the blood spot is worrisome, and the frequent litterbox trips is a sure sign. If she has cystitis, even if she seems fine, its not going to go away by itself. :(

Cant see the pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom