For Cat Lovers Only XII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this thread today, but the kitties turn one year old on December 3rd of this year, so I thought I'd share some baby pics with ya ... We only kept two of the kittens though ... Camelot and Noxie are still with us ... Lara and Zorro have new homes ...

Miss Sarajevo before she got pregnant ...

sarabeforepregnant.jpg

Sara nursing her FOUR newborn meow monkeys ...

saranursin07.jpg

Roll Call (from top to bottom of picture): Camelot (Boy), Noxie (Girl), Lara (Girl), and Sara's head ... Zorro can't be seen in the picture ...

noxiehammingforcamma.jpg

Oh My God!!!!!!! Squeeeeeeee!!!! Look at that little face!! :cute:

Ava, so sorry to hear about Matti. :sad: I remember when you first posted his pic, what a beautiful guy. :(

Saki and Zoey :love:

I just found this thread today, but the kitties turn one year old on December 3rd of this year, so I thought I'd share some baby pics with ya ... We only kept two of the kittens though ... Camelot and Noxie are still with us ... Lara and Zorro have new homes ...

Miss Sarajevo before she got pregnant ...

sarabeforepregnant.jpg

Sara nursing her FOUR newborn meow monkeys ...

saranursin07.jpg

Roll Call (from top to bottom of picture): Camelot (Boy), Noxie (Girl), Lara (Girl), and Sara's head ... Zorro can't be seen in the picture ...

noxiehammingforcamma.jpg

Awwwwww, Rev! :cute:

Ya can't tell by the picture, but Noxie has long hair ... She's the only one of the litter with long hair ...
Sara(jevo) and her father are short-haired ...

Awww! :)

My guys were born Feb 26th, so they just turned 6 months. Six of them. Of those, only one is long-haired. I thought another one might be too, but she's turned out to be more medium-haired, I think.

Yes people, it looks like we're keeping all six of them. :love: :uhoh:

Awww...Rev., they are adorable!! :cute: Just the other day I thought "you know what I need? A grey and white cat. I haven't had a grey and white cat in ages." Of course I need another cat -- of any colour -- like I need an hydrochloric acid enema, but sometimes these ideas just pop into my brain. :)

Yes people, it looks like we're keeping all six of them. :love: :uhoh:

Wow, you certainly jumped into crazy cat ladydom with both feet. :lol: And I've lost two cats since your's were born and am down to eight (officially, anyway. I swear my brother's cats, Spunky Butt and Annie, are all but officially mine), so you are certainly catching up to my kind of numbers. But even I'm not crazy enough to have six kittens at once!! :ohmy: :yikes: :D

(but I'm not sure I could give any away either... :reject: )

Awww...Rev., they are adorable!! :cute: Just the other day I thought "you know what I need? A grey and white cat. I haven't had a grey and white cat in ages."

Of course I need another cat -- of any colour -- like I need an hydrochloric acid enema, but sometimes these ideas just pop into my brain. :)

Wife says they remind her of Bugs Bunny ... Other than their coloration, I don't see it though ...

:D :D :D :applaud:

Awww...Rev., they are adorable!! :cute: Just the other day I thought "you know what I need? A grey and white cat. I haven't had a grey and white cat in ages." Of course I need another cat -- of any colour -- like I need an hydrochloric acid enema, but sometimes these ideas just pop into my brain. :)

That's how I ended up picking our Jack. The first cat I had (that I can remember) was an orange and white cat I named "Mooneyes" -- I was 3 and his eyes were big like the moon. I loved that kitty. He slept in my baby bed with me. He'd play with me -- I remember when I was about 5 he was on the porch and he smacked snow in my face. He also used to grab me around the waist and I'd run. Mom would say she'd hear me yelling and look out the window and Mooneyes and I were running down the sidewalk together. :lol: And you know, we never took a picture of him. He got hit by a car and killed before I was 6.

Anyway, I knew I wanted an orange and white kitty again. I saw his brother, Smokey, first, but saw when there were siblings that was the kicker.

I love coming here on a regular basis now and checking out all the cute kitties! They're all beauties! :love:
Ever since Misha disappeared, I have a new found love for all cats!
There are a couple cats from two houses down that were abandoned by their previous owner so I now make sure to feed them on a daily basis.
I didn't do so before as I didn't want them sticking around but now that Misha's NEVER going outside again, it's no problem for them to be around the yard.
(Misha keeps crying to go outside so we got her a harness but within 5 mins she managed to get out from it! That's it - no more going outside from now on!)

I love coming here on a regular basis now and checking out all the cute kitties! They're all beauties! :love:
Ever since Misha disappeared, I have a new found love for all cats!
There are a couple cats from two houses down that were abandoned by their previous owner so I now make sure to feed them on a daily basis.
I didn't do so before as I didn't want them sticking around but now that Misha's NEVER going outside again, it's no problem for them to be around the yard.
(Misha keeps crying to go outside so we got her a harness but within 5 mins she managed to get out from it! That's it - no more going outside from now on!)

I'm glad to hear that Misha is an indoor kitty now, and safe. We took in our Fergus as a stray, a little over two years ago. Once in a while he shows signs like he'd want to go out (like being right at the door when we open it to come in), but he hasn't. I mean, if he really wanted out, he would jump right over our legs!

VP, so happy you are keeping all six! :cute:

Of course I need another cat -- of any colour -- like I need an hydrochloric acid enema, but sometimes these ideas just pop into my brain. :)

:lol: !!!!!!

Wow, you certainly jumped into crazy cat ladydom with both feet. :lol: And I've lost two cats since your's were born and am down to eight (officially, anyway. I swear my brother's cats, Spunky Butt and Annie, are all but officially mine), so you are certainly catching up to my kind of numbers. But even I'm not crazy enough to have six kittens at once!! :ohmy: :yikes: :D

(but I'm not sure I could give any away either... :reject: )

My daughter only got to see them weekends from the time they were born, so when she got out of school for the year, they were just over two months, and so I decided to keep them for another month or two, so she could spend time with them to make up for what she missed when they were born. By that time? Totally attached to and in love with all of them. :love: Now, I couldn't imagine any of them not being here. Part of it's also that I don't think I could find anyone who would take care of them as well as us, or love them as much as we do.

I also realize that by doing this, I've pretty much removed myself from the dating pool, and sealed my fate as the crazy cat lady, but hey, it's not like I was having much luck there, anyway. :wink:

VP, so happy you are keeping all six! :cute:

I'm glad to hear that Misha is an indoor kitty now, and safe.

Actually, Misha's always been an indoor cat; I moved into a house with a big yard about 6 weeks ago but prior to this, I lived in an apt. and Misha was content to stay in there. I guess she just wants to go exploring now :shrug:

Well, I'm freaking out. I haven't seen Lovey since last night. I've drove around for the second time today looking for her. She's the only one I let out because she just insist on it. She's fixed so I'm not worried about her being in heat. But it's so unusual for her to be gone this long.
Even the kids who usually see her haven't seen her today.
I went around the perimeter of the woods and nothing.
I stopped by and saw Rose, the sister of the kittens Bela had, and she's just beautiful. Her name is Luchia now but she was very loving and a cross between the short haired Max (almost solid grey) and long haired - solid white Jack.
Someone may have taken Lovey, or God forbid she is injured.
Keep your fingers crossed. I remain positive. :up:

Thanks, VP
I'm off again to look for her.

Just found her, sort of - :hyper: she's in someone's apartment who isn't home. I saw her in the window.
I knew she had another place she would go sometimes, I just didn't know where. Anyway she's safe, that's all that matters.

She's a two-timing kitty! :ohmy: :lol:

Glad to hear she's safe. :)

I also realize that by doing this, I've pretty much removed myself from the dating pool, and sealed my fate as the crazy cat lady, but hey, it's not like I was having much luck there, anyway. :wink:

:lmao:

Thanks, VP
I'm off again to look for her.

Just found her, sort of - :hyper: she's in someone's apartment who isn't home. I saw her in the window.
I knew she had another place she would go sometimes, I just didn't know where. Anyway she's safe, that's all that matters.

I'm glad to hear that you know where she is and that she is safe--I hope they'll let you have her! :hug:

Lovey is home. :hyper: She's all over me.
I saw the neighbor come home and went out to meet them. She said she left food out for her, but Lovey was really hungry and thirsty. I ask her why she left with Lovey inside.. She didn't answer. But her daughter brought down a can of tuna to give her.
I thanked her but let her know I don't feed them canned tuna. Lovey ate her usual food with gusto.
Jack is happy too. He's looking at Lovey like, where have you been? :hyper:

Thanks VP.. I ask them to not let her in unless its bad weather, or if another cat is bothering her.
The weather wasn't bad last night so there's no reason she shoud have been there all day.
:wave:

:ohmy: That is a sort of strange thing to happen! I'm glad she is home safe but was it kind of an uncomfortable thing with the neighbor? I would have been sort of freaked I guess!

thought I shared this pic of the latest addition to the family, after 17 years we had to put to sleep our cat, due to a tumor on her stomach, she had a good run, I actually rescued her when I was 10 in 1991 from being buried alive by some assholes, less than two months later this one appeared, my mom being an huge animal lover gave him food and we pretty much couldn't get rid of her

luci001.jpg

his reckless does pretty much what he wants and already made friends with our dog

What a beautiful cat! (I have a soft spot for black cats :) ) He's so sleek! I think most cats do pretty much whatever they want. I know mine sure do. :)

I'm sorry about your other cat. :sad: But she had a good long life because you rescued her, and I'm sure she made the most of her second chance.

thanks Indra!, I kind of got used to the other one being pretty lazy this last years, I guess I forgot all the things they do being young, this one's got gray hairs at the back that make him stand out even more!

thanks Indra!, I kind of got used to the other one being pretty lazy this last years, I guess I forgot all the things they do being young, this one's got gray hairs at the back that make him stand out even more!

Oh yeah! It's amazing how much energy young cats have. I have a couple youngish ones now and they romp all over the house. Great fun.

Also, my dog gets along well with my cats, but particularly loves to play with Spunky Butt (who is technically my brother's cat, but has been hanging out with me and my cats more lately). Zeke (the dog) and Spunky will sometimes play outside in the yard and I'll see Zeke chasing Spunky across the yard. And then I see Spunky chasing Zeke across the yard. Both are having a blast and it's hilarious to watch! :lol:

^ :lol:

indra you should totally video that sometime! thats some funny stuff right there..

today, i was in Petsmart and couldn't resist playing with a black and white kitty thru the glass at the adoptions window.. So tempting! I want...:cute: But alas bella would flip out if I brought another kitteh home..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom