For Cat Lovers Only XII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly I try very hard to make sure they never get out. Luckily I'm usually the only person to go in and out of my house, so that's easier for me than for many people. I'd also strongly advise you to put a collar and id tags on her if you think she is likely to get out. A microchip may be a good idea too.

I have a tag for her, I just don't have the collar.. I will work on that (bad mommy!) but the microchip sounds like a good idea too. I'm not too worried about her getting out now in the winter, its summer coming that has me worried.

Thanks for the advise and the link, I'm going to check it out now :hug:

we are going to take isabella into the surgeon tomorrow to have her look at bella's Mast Cell tumor to see if they can remove it. I sure hope so. It's effecting her right eye (it's right above her right eye right below her right ear where she always rubs her head), giving her conjunctitis every week. Apparently the tumor releases histamines and they are going into her eye.. So I hate to see her like this all the time. :sad: If they do the surgery I am gonna have them clean her teeth while she is out.. Wish us luck.. Considering she's so psycho when it comes to the vet..:reject: They all know her as the psycho tortie..

:hug: Poor Isabella. If its affecting her eye its probably a good idea to have it removed. Dont forget to keep up with the transfer factor too. :yes:

:hug: Poor Isabella. If its affecting her eye its probably a good idea to have it removed. Dont forget to keep up with the transfer factor too. :yes:

i know.. poor thing.. as soon as we got home she was fine of course. But just wait till 3/6.. Little does she know.. but alas she's gonna feel so much better afterwards. :hug:

that's the plan.. keepin up with the TF.:up:

I have a tag for her, I just don't have the collar.. I will work on that (bad mommy!) but the microchip sounds like a good idea too. I'm not too worried about her getting out now in the winter, its summer coming that has me worried.

Thanks for the advise and the link, I'm going to check it out now :hug:

We never let our two cats outside. We have coyotes here, too, as well as trains, car/truck traffic, and hoodlum kids. I couldn't bear it if anything were to happen to Callie and Fergus! :heart:

:hug:s for pretty Isabella..

Yep, it's a skin thing. Pretty sure it's allergies from what the vet has told me over the years.
Hmm, my puppy has the same issue, mostly in the summer. He gets nasty rashes on his belly and it's pretty much determined that it's allergies. I give him baths with a special oatmeal shampoo(though I guess most cats don't enjoy water :uhoh: ), which seem to help, then I dab diaper rash cream on the outbreaks. I got the tip from a friend who has a pup with the same issue. I haven't had any problems with him licking it off and it works like charm.

I don't know if this would help at all :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom