For Cat Lovers Only XI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought our neighbours weren't that bad towards our cat, because hwen she walked trough their garden they'd spray her with water, and she'd be gone... but a while back my kitty was sleeping on their car or so, there were absolutely no dirtmarks on the car or w/e, she was just sleeping in the sun peacefully, and then the neighbour's kid walked out and started throwing tennis balls at her :huh: wtf?
I swear, if I see him do that once more, I'm gonna throw some tennis balls at HIS head! :angry:

:love: Raymond really looks adorable! will ya look at the long furr!
:giggle: so seems like 'king' Beckham is quite the ruler eh?

Just give him time COBL :) it's just like when a baby gets a sibling, they need time to realise they're not being replaced...

They sound like great people. :happy:

Lest I sound like too much of a complainer, the car and the squirrels were just a couple of things that happened, but far from the only things. I also felt extremely bad for the cat, because since he was left to wander so much, he was hit by a car one day. Luckily, he seemed okay (and the girl didn`t even thank me for helping her find him after), and I thought maybe that would put an end to his wandering days, that he`d be kept inside. Nope, a day or two later, the idiot let him back out again. :| Some people really don't deserve animals...

Heh, what a coincidence, that was my neighbour's name, too. :wink:

They're everywhere! They're everywhere! I guess we'll never be friends with them, but that's okay with me. :madspit:

Last night I was sitting and watching the interaction between Lovey and the kittens and noticed that she is really just wanting to play, but Bela is taking all the closeness between them way to serious.
I watched Lovey chase the kittens down the hallway, and a few minutes later, here comes Lovey, being chased by the kittens. :laugh:
Bela jumped into the mix hissing and screaming and Lovey headed for the front door.
So did the kittens.. They were ready to go with Lovey. :lol:
Bela's obviously jealous, I guess - but will risk going in to eat Lovey's food, :rolleyes: which pisses off Lovey of course and all hell breaks loose.
Lovey does intimidate Bela, only because Bela can be such a bitch, but so can Lovey. All this keeps me occupied however.
But, like you said Sicy, they may never get along. I think they can live together, just not in harmony - all the time. :eyebrow:

Well, Raymond is gone. A couple came over last night and were in love with him. They are technically on a one week trial, but I hope it'll work b/c they really love him. I fasted him for a day so he put on a good show when they came in, purring and rubbing on everyone.

Chewy is still here and still being segregated because he is scared.

Some recent pics...

The cat thing that came with Raymond and Chewy. Poshie says to get rid of the cats and keep their cat tree!
2534131259_6b243e0fbb.jpg

Um, yeah, I do NOT approve!
2534130325_8a712834c5.jpg

That's better
2534130205_0c6c5c2837.jpg

sorta on-topic... here are the paintings i did a while back of my cats
too lazt to upload better pics from the camera so i searched old photos
matilda (left, obviously)
iz8hue.jp

emiliano (top right, got cut off)
w9wgtf.jpg

and to make it legal
1zgz3g1.jpg

2nkrtwz.jpg

Lily glaring at me while I was taking yet another picture while she was trying to nap on my bed. I love this little cat so much I can hardly stand it! :crazy: I'm away from her until Sat :( It's weird sleeping without a cat snuggled up next to me. This little love affair of ours is just too funny. There used to be a point in time where I would cat-sit her for a weekend and I would cringe each time I would have to go to my sister's to feed her but now that we're all roomies, Lily is my little baby. :kiss: :love:
03-19-08_0917.jpg

Lily glaring at me while I was taking yet another picture while she was trying to nap on my bed. I love this little cat so much I can hardly stand it! :crazy: I'm away from her until Sat :( It's weird sleeping without a cat snuggled up next to me. This little love affair of ours is just too funny. There used to be a point in time where I would cat-sit her for a weekend and I would cringe each time I would have to go to my sister's to feed her but now that we're all roomies, Lily is my little baby. :kiss: :love:
03-19-08_0917.jpg

I know what you mean! Fergus and Callie sleep with me, and I really miss them when I'm away.

How you can tell if you kitten is male:

KittyRemote.jpg

Well our two cats seem to be getting better... they stood off today but didn't hiss or anything like that, just smelt for a bit and the older one (that's Garfield) walked away and went outside. Tails were all boofy and stuff but no hissing now.

Cool... and Garfield yeah seems to be getting better too, we couldn't even pick him up last week, this week he hasn't been hissing or anything. We've never been able to hold him for long, he's always just jumped straight down but he seems back to normal.

The siblings are giving the cat space as well, thank god.

Meet Meezer!

Okay, so remember when my sister adopted a Siamese from the Siamese rescue organization? As it turns out, she suckered me into adopting her cat's foster brother. They had been calling him Meezer Man but I'm just calling him Meezer. :cute: Truth be told I didn't want another cat. Will and Roscoe keep me plenty busy. After meeting this little guy and knowing his story I had to admit he was a perfect fit for me and my guys. He was picked up as a feral and they discovered he was a house cat. :D When he was picked up his tail was badly burned. The house he and his feral friends had been living in burned down. They had to amputate 2/3rds of his tail. He doesn't seem to mind.

Meezer is a cat's cat. He is very affectionate and playful. I was worried about introductions but after 10 days of isolation and slow introductions he is getting along with. He's a small but muscular cat. I'll try to get a picture of him wagging his stump tail. :love:

100_0902_00.jpg

100_0901.jpg

You can add him to me The second picture is less blurry. :D

I like his little imperfections. They the feral organization clipped his ear to note that he was neutered and his little tail is so cute when he thumps it against me.

jackpop.jpg

2 out of 2 orange kitties think Pop is U2's best album :hmm:

I've been here all weekend without Jack, since I'm leaving tomorrow for a trip. I know my parents are taking great care of him, but I really miss him. They said he keeps looking for me :(

Y the feral organization clipped his ear to note that he was neutered and his little tail is so cute when he thumps it against me.

I think its amazing that he is feral and so friendly and letting you hold him and pet him. That's wonderful. I know first hand how hard it is and how long it takes to socialize a feral.

I have no cute new kitteh pics :( Just a quick question:

Any suggestions for indoor plants/flowers? I just finished doing my balcony, so now I want to put some indoors, but my boy is definitely a chewer.. it's a worry. What are some safe choices? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom