For Cat Lovers Only X - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
New thread time!

Post pics of your kitties and their names and I will add them to the list.
:)

2orangecats' group shots pic1
2orangecats' Chandler Bing pic1 pic2 pic3
*browneyedgirl*'s pic1
~LadyLemon~'s group shots pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Angela Harlem's Abby pic1 pic2
Angela Harlem's Zoe pic1
annie_vox's Kiki pic1 pic2 pic3
Babydoll's Max pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9
BonoFox1's Stormy pic1 pic2 pic3
BonoIsMyMuse's Jack pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Bonochick's Whiskers pic1 pic2
bonocomet's Maurice pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
beegee's group shots pic1
beegee's Lucy pic1 pic2 pic3
bonosloveslave's group shots pic1 pic2
bonosloveslave's Lily pic1 pic2
Catlady's Huckleberry pic1
coolian2's George pic1
coolian2's Sam pic2
coolian2's Alex pic3
corianderstem's Phoebe pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7
cruzila's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3
cruzila's Mr. Luigi pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
cruzila's PussPuss pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
cydewaze's & Mrs. Edge's Sterling pic1 pic2
daafish's Luna pic1 pic2
Dalton's Dante pic1
Dalton's Emerson pic1
elevated_u2_fan's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3
elevated_u2_fan's Nip pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
elevated_u2_fan's Sherman pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
elevated_u2_fan's Sid pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
elevation2u's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3
elevation2u's Emiliano pic1 pic2
elevation2u's Matilda pic1 pic2
ET's Roxy pic1
fear_nothing's Marble pic1
fly so high!'s Caesar pic1
fly so high!'s Cleo pic1
Galeongirl's Miep pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
GibsonGirl's Jizan pic1 pic2 pic3
GibsonGirl's Taif pic1
GibsonGirl's Tihama pic1 pic2 pic3
gluey's Bonita Ali pic1
gluey's Splat pic1 pic2 pic3
gluey's ginga pic1
icelle's Crybaby pic1
indra's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
indra's Alex pic1 pic2
indra's Isadore pic1 pic2
indra's Loki pic1 pic2
indra's Maxwell pic1
indra's Miss Myrrh pic1
indra's Rickenbacker Straticaticus pic1
indra's Oscar pic1 pic2
indra's Spunky Butt pic1 pic2 pic3
indra's LBC pic1 pic2 pic3 jojo100's Rosa pic1
kafrun's Ike pic1 pic2 pic3
kafrun's Chester pic1 pic2
katiebu21's group shots pic1
katiebu21's Bowie pic1 pic2
katiebu21's Little Girl pic1 pic2
kellyahern's Worf pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
LarryMullen's_POPAngel's Mia pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
Lemon Grrrrrl's Scampie pic1 pic2 pic3
Liesje's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13
Liesje's Beckham pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13 pic14 pic15 pic16
Liesje's Marijke pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13 pic14 pic15 pic16
Liesje's Posh pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
Lila64's Otto pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
mandy1973's Columbus pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
mandy1973's Jewel pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
MandyMarie's Samnang pic1 pic2
meeganie's Biscuit pic1 pic2 pic3
meeganie's Jasmine pic1 pic2 pic3
meeganie's Jasmine & Biscuit pic1 pic2 pic3
MsPurrl's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
MsPurrl's Callie pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9
MsPurrl's Fergus pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12
MsPurrl's Miss Purrl pic1 pic2 pic3
music.u2's Tiny pic1 pic2 pic3
neutral's Cat pic1
night_and_day66's Unrepentant Fenian Bastard pic1 pic2
Saracene's Mousya pic1
Serena Vox's Felix pic1 pic2 pic3
Sherry Darling's Rosalita pic1 pic2
Sicy's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
Sicy's Patches pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
Sicy's Saki pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
Sicy's Snowflake pic1 pic2
Sicy's Zoey pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10
Sicy's Parents' Cat Tiffy pic1 pic2 pic3
Sloane Peterson's Chloe pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12
solacevp's Cevin pic1
sue4u2's Bela pic1 pic2
The Sad Punk's Stimpy pic1
The Sad Punk's Ben pic1
TranceEnding's Kitty Lou pic1 pic2
TranceEnding's Ginger pic1
U2democrat's Chloe pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13 pic14
U2Fanatic4ever's Isabella pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12
U2Girl1978's Chloe pic1 pic2
VintagePunk's Momma cat & kittens pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7
waynetravis' Zooropa Dior pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13
wenda's River pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
WildHoneyAlways' Roscoe pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
WildHoneyAlways' Will pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
ylimeU2's group shots pic1
ylimeU2's Twerp pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
ylimeU2's Pokey pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
ylimeU2's Jack pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4

wow.. can't believe we are already on part 10.. :ohmy:

funny-pictures-cat-hugs-teddy-bear-.jpg

Angela Harlem said:
Abby killed a mouse today. :sad: She didn't do a very good job of it and the poor thing was badly injured.

Gotta love incompetent cats. :no: I've had a few of those over the years.

And a few pics of some of my kitties.

Ricky and Oscar. Oscar figured with Ricky on one side and the heater on the other he'd be nice and toasty. :)
catsfeb82008021.jpg

Oscar looking regal.
catsfeb82008009.jpg

LBC giving me the "Yeah, I'm in a case of Raman noodles. What of it?" look. He's very sure of himself.
catsfeb82008006.jpg

Damn. I gotta learn to resize. Not right now though. Sorry.

I went home for the weekend and finally saw both of the cats for the first time in... say, 3 weeks - but that's probably the longest we've ever been apart. Felt really good seeing them again! :up:

indra said:

Gotta love incompetent cats. :no: I've had a few of those over the years.

And a few pics of some of my kitties.

Ricky and Oscar. Oscar figured with Ricky on one side and the heater on the other he'd be nice and toasty. :)
catsfeb82008021.jpg

Oscar looking regal.
catsfeb82008009.jpg

LBC giving me the "Yeah, I'm in a case of Raman noodles. What of it?" look. He's very sure of himself.
catsfeb82008006.jpg

Damn. I gotta learn to resize. Not right now though. Sorry.

Awwww, Indra--they are gorgeous! :love:

How adorable :love: , indra..
and U2F4E - that an den I LOL..is too funny..

I checked around this weekend to see if Johnny Walker belonged to anyone. and Johnny should be spelled with an i since he is a she. Always helps to get a second opinon, when in doubt. My sister took pics last night and is going to email them too me. So now I've got to come up with a name. I'm thinking Lovey Dovey since she's so sweet and cuddly. But we did go see U23D last night, so I'm still thinking.
I am going to order a collar and tag for her with my work phone # on it so I can be contacted in case someone tries to pick her up.
She's also in heat. which I discovered Sat when this cat that's been chasing her inside, was trying to make contact. I hope she's been sucessful in warding him off so far. But I saw him again today when she went out for just a few minutes. I took out the garbage and he was there in the bushes. She ran back inside and he tried to run in too!! But I blocked him.
Kitty love, it's a powerful thing..:love:

sue4u2 said:

She's also in heat. which I discovered Sat when this cat that's been chasing her inside, was trying to make contact. I hope she's been sucessful in warding him off so far. But I saw him again today when she went out for just a few minutes. I took out the garbage and he was there in the bushes. She ran back inside and he tried to run in too!! But I blocked him.
Kitty love, it's a powerful thing..:love:

:uhoh: Take it from me - be careful. If she's been outside for any length of time while in heat, chances are good that she's pregnant.

Sicy said:

Jesus what is up with the irresponsibility in your neighborhood? :huh:

That's just it. It's not like a neighborhood anymore. It's an apartment complex that doesn't require a lease too move in. This only came about after hurricane Katrina in 06, because so many displaced people were moving into the city from Mississippi and New Orleans, they waved the lease requirement.
Only thing is, they became to lenient and people move in and out and left their pets.
Or they are bringing an animal here and leaving them because it is a big complex so I guess they figure someone like me, will take care of them.
I've been here for 10 years and I haven't ever seen as many strays around.. as I have in the last 2 years, that is.

VintagePunk said:

:uhoh: Take it from me - be careful. If she's been outside for any length of time while in heat, chances are good that she's pregnant.

I know, even with my best efforts, she may already have been pregnant before I got her. Not to mention since I thought she was a he the first few days, I would let her out. I didn't really suspect she was a he untill I noticed the signs of heat and then my sister said "this is a girl" :pray: she isn't pg..

Someone is letting their cats out unspayed and unneutered, then they have babies, and they have babies, etc etc. They are all friendly with people which means they were most likely around people when they were young. It just really bugs me. I want to come over there with some traps and get them all fixed :lol:

sue4u2 said:

I know, even with my best efforts, she may already have been pregnant before I got her. Not to mention since I thought she was a he the first few days, I would let her out. I didn't really suspect she was a he untill I noticed the signs of heat and then my sister said "this is a girl" :pray: she isn't pg..

Yeah, that's what I meant, before you took her in. But then, if she had been in heat back then, you would have known. Duh. I'm tired, and not thinking well tonight. :lol:

Sicy, it's the same around here, there are all kinds of cats wandering around, and sadly, I'd bet that the vast majority are unaltered.

Babydoll said:
Mr. Luigi is adorable! :cute:

Indra, your plump little kitties are soooo cute... how old are they?

I agree about Mr. Luigi. He is quite a cutie! :yes:

Ricky came three years ago so he is four or maybe five. He just came in one night, curled up on the couch with one of the other cats and decided he was home.

Oscar came just about 10 years ago so he is most likely 11 or 12, could be a little older. Oscar used to be rail thin because he would go outside and spend all day hunting. Now that we live in the city he's not allowed out and has pudged up quite a bit.

When I took LBC to the vet when I first brought him into the house in December (he and Bruiser -- who I had to have put to sleep in October -- were neighborhood street kitties I fed since spring of last year) we figured he was at least two and more probably three. He begged to go back outside for the first 10 or so days, but as his kitty hormones wore off (I had him neutered right away) he decided he'd really rather lounge around in a nice warm house than wander the streets in the cold. And he likes romping around with the other cats too. :)

11 or 12, aww! He's a middle aged man. What is the lifespan of male cats, I wonder? Your cats are so cute, I remember the pic you posted last year, he was lying on his back in the basket and sticking his tongue out :lol:

My cats love dirty laundry, too. :lol: Except they fight over who gets to sleep on it, rather than share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom