For Cat Lovers Only X - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I just took this a few minutes ago. I think you can make out some of the individual kittens a bit better in this one:

DSC02039.jpg

I also experimented with a short video clip. It was way too dark to bother posting, though. I'll try another tomorrow in the daylight. :)

Oh, and a couple of them look like they're trying to open their eyes - yay!

Awwwww . . . that is so cute, the way they are all curled around each other. :love:

Kelly, sounds like so far, so good with Worf. :hug:

VP I want one kitty! Each time I see the pic it makes me want a kitten, lol.

Bonocomet: :yikes: I wonder if they were strays or someone's pets?

OMG @ the tub of kittens!!! Gaaaaaaaawww you must be dying with cuteness overload! :drool: Well I can tell you for sure the Calico is most likely female. Male calicos are VERY rare. And most tuxedo cats I've seen have been boys, but its too early to tell how their features are.

Kelly I'm so glad to hear that Worf's kidney levels are ok.. that's a very good thing :up:

bonocomet that fight sounds really bad. :( Why cant people just spay and neuter their pets.. it really makes me angry. I wonder if you could see if there are any organizations in your area that would come out and trap them to get them neutered?

Well I really don't know if they are strays or if they belong to someone. The new one I hadn't seen before had the look of a stray. But there are a lot of cats around here, most do seem to have a home turf tho as far as yards go so I always figure they belong to those houses. If I see these guys again I will try to see if they have collars or tags. I should also find out about the neutering program if we have one. Our Dept. of Animal Control is pretty good, we had an injured/sick possum on the porch a couple weeks ago and they were at our door within 15 minutes with a cage. Not sure how they handle cats tho. Thanks for the advice!

Well I dunno what else to do. I looked all over the property. There's cat tracks everywhere but there's half a dozen cats out around here. I took Kenya up and down the streets b/c Beckham doesn't mind her and she can see, smell, and hear things that I don't notice. He's not dead in the road, at least not around here. I guess I'll just setup a crate and some blankets and food on the porch and hope he knows his way back...

Gees even my mom is worried about him and she has hated him ever since he stole a steak off her plate and ate out the middle of a key lime pie. She's worried b/c it's so cold outside. He's never been outdoors so I don't know if he even has the right coat for it.

I FOUND HIM!!!

He was not on the porch and none of the food was eaten so my heart sank. I tooks the dogs out, looked outside and around the house again and nothing. I was just leaving to go take a certification test and decided to check the neighbor's garage AGAIN and he was in there! He started meowing as soon as I came so I carried him home and now he's loving all over me! He must have gone in there while I was at work, thank goodness.

:D

He's really hungry. Gotta go or I'll be late for this test (which I'm going to fail anyway since I've spent all my time looking for Beckham when I should have been reviewing...oh well I'd rather have Beckham than the certification title).

Liesje said:
I FOUND HIM!!!

He was not on the porch and none of the food was eaten so my heart sank. I tooks the dogs out, looked outside and around the house again and nothing. I was just leaving to go take a certification test and decided to check the neighbor's garage AGAIN and he was in there! He started meowing as soon as I came so I carried him home and now he's loving all over me! He must have gone in there while I was at work, thank goodness.

:hi5:

Liesje said:
I FOUND HIM!!!

:yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

Outstanding!!! :D

I bet u are relieved big time!!

<<<i know I was.. phew.....

omg I'm so glad you found him :faint:
How the hell did he get in the neighbors garage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom