For Cat Lovers Only VIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my youngest cat, Jack. He hates camera flashes and usually runs before you can get his picture, even if you aren't using the flash.

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

Yes, they can, but I don't think they are suppose to be painful. Although, I guess that could depend on the location. The only cat I had with a wart was when I was kid and I don't really remember what we did for her. I think it was just a quick trip to the vet. :hmm:

I think that unless she is having a lot of pain, not eating, not like her usual self, etc that it can probabably wait for a few days. Especially if it is a wart. I would just keep an eye on it and if anything changes, then consider the emergancy vet. :hug:

Hi everyone, I've been a bit busy lately, so haven't had much time online, so many posts and cute kitties to catch up on. I haven't posted any pics of my two for a while, so here's some new ones :)

I've decided that Jewel has OCD...first it was licking the inside of the washing basket, then licking cupboards...now my hubby has his arm in plaster and she wants to lick THAT all the time. We're trying to discourage her, as I'm quite sure it can't be good for her, but here's a pic i snapped anyway :)

511560407_94f1ea8b22.jpg

Columbus looking unimpressed with having his photo taken. (as usual)

511561709_1c65b4266d.jpg

And finally, me attempting an 'arty' shot of Jewel:

511533764_cbab608a2f.jpg

Poor Worf :hug: I'm sure she'll be ok until you can make a regular vet appt.

Mandy how is Columbus doing? Have you started treatment for him for the possible early CRF?

Hi there Sicy
wave2.gif

No, Columbus hasn't started his treatment yet. He's got an appointment later this week on my days off to try and get that urine specimen from him. (I had absolutely NO luck getting it myself at home!!)

Strangely tho, ever since his last vets appointment, there's been no more vomiting. Hopefully we'll have some definate answers very soon tho and will know whether or not he needs to start treatment yet.

Hope your kitties are all doing well :)

Kiki caught a little bird today:( Fortunatelly I arrived on time and she didn't have time to hurt him seriously but he was so little and could hardly fly... I gave him water and after he had some rest he could fly a little better so I set him free. I hope he survives...

Crazy cat... (I know it's their nature so don't worry... I'm not mad at her:wink: )

It is always kind of heartbreaking, never the less. My three chased a bird inside a couple of weeks ago and it was perched on the ceiling fan when I got up, with all three staring up at it. :lol: Luckily, he got away just fine, only a little scared.

mandy1973 said:

And finally, me attempting an 'arty' shot of Jewel:

511533764_cbab608a2f.jpg

That is a pretty cool pic. :up:

Don't know about the licking, thought. My cat, Twerp, chews plastic bags, and sometimes swallows chunks of them. We have to be really careful to keep any of them tucked away, even the edges of trash bags.

Sicy said:
My feral cats have been known to bring me rats :yuck:

Although I never liked being brought headless mice by my family's old cat, they apparently take it as highly offensive if you don't acknowledge their gift... :giggle:

We keep our kids inside but I know if we ever get attacked by houseflies, string or paper balls we'll be safe. :wink::

So ya'll compell me to share :wink:

Rosie snuck out one time through our screen door, and catches a chipmunk!! She's got him INSIDE HER MOUTH, trotting back to the house, and sees me. She freezes, knowing she has been a Bad Kitty. The look on her face was great--you could hear her think, "What chipmunk? :angel: ?"

ylimeU2 said:

Don't know about the licking, thought. My cat, Twerp, chews plastic bags, and sometimes swallows chunks of them. We have to be really careful to keep any of them tucked away, even the edges of trash bags.

Posh is a weird one like that. She loves plastic bags. She will sit in them and lick them. She also licks the packing tape on boxes. Her weirdest obsession is book binding adhesive found in older hard cover books. If I'm using an old book for research, she will rub against it, purr, and try to eat it for hours.

Liesje said:

Posh is a weird one like that. She loves plastic bags. She will sit in them and lick them. She also licks the packing tape on boxes. Her weirdest obsession is book binding adhesive found in older hard cover books. If I'm using an old book for research, she will rub against it, purr, and try to eat it for hours.

She's a glue addict :shifty:.

:wink:

Last night these two male mallard ducks decided to go for a stroll along our building. Needless to say, the cats were very interested...

"We'z goin back to our creek, bitches!"
Ducks%20&%20Cats%20May%2029%20007.jpg

Ducks%20&%20Cats%20May%2029%20009.jpg

"Lez get dem ducks!"
Ducks%20&%20Cats%20May%2029%20011.jpg

:lol:

My cats spend hours watching the squirrels run around like that. It never fails to amuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom