For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cute: all the kitties are adorable..
:lol: at the toilet stories! my cat only drinks from the sink...
:giggle: miep decided to be weird two nights ago... we couldn't find her.... well, when we opened the closet we did!
miepindekast1ed0.jpg

miepkast2my5.jpg

Last edited:
Now that I have an external hard drive and DVD burner for safer backups, I spent last weekend copying data off all my old CDs. I totally forgot I borrowed a camera when I got Beckham. He was such a little goof!

Picture%20018.jpg

When I got him, they said he would get more striped
Picture%20034.jpg

It took a while to get used to the firetrucks across the street
Picture%20069.jpg

Picture%20082.jpg

Picture%20094.jpg

He loved to stretch on his back
Picture%20102.jpg

And he loved TV
Picture%20111.jpg

Picture%20197.jpg

And if he wasn't sleeping on my keyboard, he passed out by the CPU
Picture%20141.jpg

Here's a couple I took of my neighbors kitten Dewey.. he loves to play in this red trash can :lmao:

deweypoofybox.jpg

deweysmshedboxcen.jpg

And he plays fetch too.

deweyfetchmouthup.jpg

Awww, baby Becks was sooo cute! Gotta love the kittens, even annoying-as-heck ones like my roomies kitten Robert, who as I mentioned before, loves pouncing on people and climbing up my legs, :lol:

We volunteer at the Humane Society now and are there for the dogs, but when I go to the cattery, I'm like a kid in a candy shop! If I didn't have so much carpet, I'd be fostering cats for them (but I'm afraid they might pee on the carpet and we rent). The good thing is that most of the cats that stick out to me are never there the next time, so I think they get adopted pretty fast.

:cute: aww

I just searched my ass off for some old files, which I didn't find, but I did find pics of my little kitty! (got ran over by a car at 13 months :()
rajahlolqv4.jpg

rajahww4.jpg

rajah2nx5.jpg

she was really cute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom