For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it turns out better than the last time Posh had to go in the car!! That resulted in me bleeding out 8inch gashes in my back and the cat running willy-nilly around some unsuspecting girls' apartment! Ooops!

Proof that Phoebe is still alive after living with me for a month and a half.

1752852390_d928ff6021.jpg

1752004997_9bfead3bd8.jpg

She's fascinated by the bathtub. Well, the bathroom in general. If I'm in there, she has to come and investigate.

1752002511_0aa02b89cd.jpg

OMG :love: Gray cats :drool:

She's fascinated by the bathtub. Well, the bathroom in general. If I'm in there, she has to come and investigate.

:lol: I think allll cats are fascinated with the bathroom!
Mine have to come in there with me too.

kellyahern said:

:hug:

Do you get to go home for Thanksgiving?

I do but we'll be going all the way to Indianapolis to my sister's. As much as a love my sis and her family that's a short period of time and a lot of travel and it's the most stressful part of the semester. :sigh:

Sicy said:

Chloe has a routine with my mom...whenever my mom goes into the downstairs bathroom Chloe has to follow her in and open the cabinets :lol:

She doesn't do that for anyone else and she doesn't do that in the other 2 bathrooms :shrug:

Sicy said:

same here.. Isabella follows me in and plants herself right there every morning when I am getting ready for work.

you know another cute thing she does that I love. When I am in bed about to go to sleep for the night she jumps on the bed comes up and sits on my chest for a few minutes. And when my alarms goes off and I'm about to get out of bed in the morning she comes up on the bed again and sits on my chest again to wake me up. :cute:

I have to beg Phoebe to join me on the bed. She prefers to sleep under the bed, which sucks. :(

And I've been sick for a whole damn month now, so when I finally do get the cat to join me in bed, I start coughing, and she's off that bed so fast, it makes my head spin. :mad:

corianderstem said:
I have to beg Phoebe to join me on the bed. She prefers to sleep under the bed, which sucks. :(

And I've been sick for a whole damn month now, so when I finally do get the cat to join me in bed, I start coughing, and she's off that bed so fast, it makes my head spin. :mad:

Our cats always seem to know when we are sick, or even just really sad, and cuddle up, so much so that we call them Nurse Callie and Dr. Fergus. :wink:

Do you have that sinus infection thingie that so many people around here have?

U2democrat said:

I do but we'll be going all the way to Indianapolis to my sister's. As much as a love my sis and her family that's a short period of time and a lot of travel and it's the most stressful part of the semester. :sigh:

So you'll be in my neck of the woods, kinda--we are about an hour away from Indy. I sure hope you get to visit Chloe soon! :hug:

MsPurrl said:
Do you have that sinus infection thingie that so many people around here have?

I had what my doctor charmingly diagnosed as "The Seattle Crud" (lingering cough, some cold symptoms) a few weeks ago, but it turned into bronchitis. :(

But it's okay ... I'm on many drugs now. :wink:

corianderstem said:

I had what my doctor charmingly diagnosed as "The Seattle Crud" (lingering cough, some cold symptoms) a few weeks ago, but it turned into bronchitis. :(

But it's okay ... I'm on many drugs now. :wink:

We have that here in Indiana, too! I got it after coming back from two weeks' vacation in Florida, and the meds don't seem to be touching it. Must . . . get . . . more . . . drugs . . . .

Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

We have a slight situation with Zooropa...

On Friday our window cleaner came.
And my mum opened the backdoor to see him, when she opened the door the dog and cat got out.
The dog nearly went out the gate but was stopped, and the cat went over the wall.

When I was told what had happened I said to my mum why didnt she put him in the kitchen and shut that door what leads to the back room.
I have told her lots of times not to let him go outside, but sometimes she still let him out.

I figured he would return in a few hours like he does when it was out last time.
I kept looking out my window to see if he was there all day Friday and Saturday.

Today he was nowhere to be seen. So I went out to look for him.

When I got back my mum said it was ok if he's gone thnen we can get another.
I told her no, we're not getting another, but she went on to say about some advertised in the paper and to look online for pics.
I told her no again, and by then I was annoyed because she didnt listen to me.

She then said we'll wait a few days.

So now I dont know what to do, I have searched everwhere and so has my brother.
If the dog got out it would be a different story

:|

:sad:

can you post some pics of Zooropa around the neighborhood with a contact number? Is there a favorite toy/sound she has that you can play to try & lure her back. I don't know...grasping at straws :sad:

An ad in the paper might help, as would Lila's suggestions. Did she have a collar with your phone number and address on it? I hope she will come back on her own soon! Our kitties are important to us! :hug:

waynetravis said:
We have a slight situation with Zooropa...

On Friday our window cleaner came.
And my mum opened the backdoor to see him, when she opened the door the dog and cat got out.
The dog nearly went out the gate but was stopped, and the cat went over the wall.

When I was told what had happened I said to my mum why didnt she put him in the kitchen and shut that door what leads to the back room.
I have told her lots of times not to let him go outside, but sometimes she still let him out.

I figured he would return in a few hours like he does when it was out last time.
I kept looking out my window to see if he was there all day Friday and Saturday.

Today he was nowhere to be seen. So I went out to look for him.

When I got back my mum said it was ok if he's gone thnen we can get another.
I told her no, we're not getting another, but she went on to say about some advertised in the paper and to look online for pics.
I told her no again, and by then I was annoyed because she didnt listen to me.

She then said we'll wait a few days.

So now I dont know what to do, I have searched everwhere and so has my brother.
If the dog got out it would be a different story

:|

awww.. WT! :sad: I know what you are going thru.. Best thing right now is to do what Lila suggested. Post her pic and phone number around your neighborhood. That's the best first move you can make here.

Re: Zooropa -- Oh no! I hope you find him. :sad: Keep looking and don't give up hope. I've had kitties disappear for several days -- even a couple of weeks once -- and they've found their way home. :hug:

Re: Fergus and Callie -- :cute: Gotta love helper cats!

Oh no Wayne!!! I've read that it's good to put a small tray of their litter outside so they recognize the smell and come home. Is he microchipped? I'm not sure how things work "over there", but here most animals are microchipped so the first step is to call all local shelters and vets offices to see if anyone brought him in and have him scanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom