For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
cat2.gif
catnap.gif
walking.gif

Hope Kitty is doing well :wink:
And glad to hear Bella is improving, sue4u2! :hug:

Thanks Lila, she is doing great.
Let me tell you what happened about 30 mins ago when I took out my garbage. Another, beautiful black and white cat (tux) followed me across the parking lot. He/she let me pet him and I said "where did you come from" he meowed like, I know you have Bela.. LET HER OUT!! I'm just speculating he was male, but the vet did tell me Bela would probably go into heat every two weeks. This cat has been taken very good care of by someone and is very muscular etc.. so he/she was not a stray. I said while I was petting him/her "sorry she's recuperating" and he ran off. Yeah, she's not getting out anytime soon either.
Either that or he/she was saying "I heard what you did last week" and sending more. :wink: :yikes:

VP just to let you know, Bela was quite thin when I took her in but she started to fill out since being fed on a regular basis, that's the only reason I thought she may already be preggers.
So neither of our cats may be anything but well fed. :drool: When I get to work tomorrow (computer is faster/better there) I'll research some sites for you. Hang in there.. and thanks for taking care of her and the kittens, if that's the case. :up:

VintagePunk said:

We still haven't named our kitty yet. We want to find the perfect name, one that fits! So far, Kitty has sufficed though. If we do have kittens, we'll have to number them, because we obviously suck at coming up with names. :reject:

She'll tell you her name when she's ready. :wink:

I'm just two points away from "please see a vet."

:uhoh: That's probably a bad thing to most people....

:D

I love the one where the cat is cleaning its butt on the kitchen table and that's supposed to be ok :lmao:

Sicy said:
I love the one where the cat is cleaning its butt on the kitchen table and that's supposed to be ok :lmao:

lol, mine do that all the time! They are always on the table b/c it's level with the kitchen window.

:ohmy:

We need more pics of them Meggie! Are they all recovered after their spays?

Sicy said:
:ohmy:

We need more pics of them Meggie! Are they all recovered after their spays?

:yes: :hug:

Callie and Fergus go pretty much where they want to . . . they get brushed on the kitchen table. Usually if one of them is getting brushed, the other has to get some, too!

WildHoneyAlways said:
I like the pictures of the cat getting patted. :heart:

I totally know how many pats is too many pats.

My cats like to be patted where their tail meets their back. :cute:

Zoey likes full on spankings. She rolls around back and forth meowing and rubbing all over everything :lol:

Sicy said:

Zoey likes full on spankings. She rolls around back and forth meowing and rubbing all over everything :lol:

:yes:

my dad's kitty used to love being spanked with an empty 2 litre bottle (right above the tail)... she loved it :lol:

(she passed away now of old age, but she was a character, she ruled his house and would attack guests :huh: ) she was naughty.

Hi everyone!! I haven't been around for a little while, so I've been going back over pages and pages of kitty pics and kitty stories - all gorgeous as usual!!

Anyway - just had to post this photo I took the other night of my husband relaxing on the lounge with Columbus and Jewel. I think this is the first time EVER that both cats have come for a snuggle at the same time. Columbus has always been an affectionate, snuggly cat, but Jewel definately is NOT. So to catch both of them at once was an opportunity too good to miss! :)

DSC04167.jpg

MsPurrl said:
Awwwwwww, Mandy--such a sweet picture. And U2d--I'm glad you will be to see your baby!

Same here - Mandy & U2 Democrat enjoy your time with yours.
That's such a sweet pic. I can't wait till Bela will jump up and come to me without having to pick her up, or chase her down to pet her. But she's been thorugh so much trama that just sleeping on my bed at night is progress for me.
Went to the vet today and he said she really looks good.
Didn't have to use a carrier even, she just let me take her in my arms. So.. I'm thankful for that. :yes: He's still talking about having to take off her foot up to the elbow - if it's dead above the foot joint, and he thinks it is. :sad: But he wants to wait a bit longer since she has no infection and is eating and drinking water good,etc. When he does the surgery, if he has to he is also going to spay her at the same time.
He really is doing what's best for her, I believe. :up:
Going to go back now and take this quiz everyone is talking about.:wink:

Sicy said:
I'll have to get a video.

Can't wait to see this. Just dropped off some pics for development today. (no digital camera any longer)

Bela loves this too. I didn't remember with my last cat, so I discovered it the other night when she was sitting on the sofa beside me and I was petting her.
She pushed her back side up and I patted (is that a word :huh: ) her and she just melted.
Learning something new every day. :wink:

Hi indra, Lila, U2F4E, and every other cat lover
on board. :wave:

Aww yay Bela likes spankies too :lol: :up:

Glad she is doing well. You're taking such good care of her :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom