For Cat Lovers Only...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more of a dog person but I love cats! I've always wanted to get one...I can't where I live currently though. Hopefully someday. Those pictures are really cute, especially the hanger one, I hadn't seen it before. You cat (and every other pet!) lovers should check out this forum http://petoftheday.com/talk/index.php? :)

How did I miss this thread before??! Must have been all my excitement/preoccupation with Cleveland...:huh:

I AM a crazy catlady! Hence my name! Hard to believe it was actually my husband's idea initially to get cats...

Here are some pix:

Webster
webberLarge.jpg

Reilly
REILLY.jpg

Chelsea
chelsea3Large.jpg

Geez sorry these pix are so gigantic. :reject:

My cats are all mad as hell at me today; they are locked up in the master bedroom because we are having the rest of our place painted. Cooper (the dog) is locked up in there too. Barking his head off. Here's his pic:

cooper4Large.jpg

Here's a pic of my boyfriend's cats...Toshi and Takibi are obviously brothers and the little prima donna is Yuki:

3457988323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3C99%3D7%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232399934%3C737ot1lsi

And here's Mr. Wolfgang outside...

3457988323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3C99%3D7%3A5%3D896236b272%3B2723%3D32326897%3A%3A%3C35nu0mrj

omg Catlady... :combust: :cute: !!!!! Your cats are absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Hernandez is adorable too! Ohh I just want to smoosh that belly :kiss:

I think this belongs in the ZC drunk pictures thread.

:giggle: I think he had too much catnip :giggle:

How can you tell a difference between to cats fighting angrily and playfully? My cat is an indoor cat and she has a new "friend" that comes up on the deck everyday, and they always "attack" and bat at each other through the windows. They both have a routine of going from window to window looking for each other. Is this playful or territorial? (my cat growls at the other cat, the other one just looks at us and meows).

Hard to say in that situation. My cats do the same thing with my outside cats.. but a few times my outside cat ran into my house and they seemed to want to play but then my cat wanted to seriously attack the outside cat lol.

My indoor cats run around and chase each other all the time, wrestling, growling, hissing.. but they never get hurt so I think its mostly playing with a little irritation thrown in there lol.

:lol: Yeah that's what I think it is...playing with irritation. It's hilarious to watch them look for each other through the windows, and I like it because it means my cat is actually doing some running and working off her fat tummy.

Does anyone else, like, give their kitties alot of attention and a million kisses everyday? I can't stay away from them. They're SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! :cute: :cute: :heart: :love: :reject:

HelloAngel said:
Does anyone else, like, give their kitties alot of attention and a million kisses everyday? I can't stay away from them. They're SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! :cute: :cute: :heart: :love: :reject:

I do! I usually give my kitty a kiss and she licks my cheek. It helps exfoliate the skin :wink:

:cute:
More kitties!

here's some more of mine:
Boris
boris.jpg

My lil' luv lump Gordon:
gordonloungings.jpg

Here he is hiding in the bed sheets:
gordoninsheets.jpg

Gordon gets lots of kisses 'cause he likes to cuddle. He really is just a big furry baby.
Boris doesn't like to be touched much so I try to avoid putting my face near her :lol:. I've had her for 10 years and she's always been prickly. Occasionally, she'll surprise me and curl up next to my feet at the end of the bed but she's pretty much a solitary creature.

I always give my cats kisses!! Zoey always complains because she's funny about her personal space but Saki and can hold and smoosh and cuddle and he just soaks it all up :cute:

Catlady said:
How did I miss this thread before??! Must have been all my excitement/preoccupation with Cleveland...:huh:

I AM a crazy catlady! Hence my name! Hard to believe it was actually my husband's idea initially to get cats...

Here are some pix:

Webster
webberLarge.jpg

Reilly
REILLY.jpg

Chelsea
chelsea3Large.jpg
:cute: I love all of your photos of your cats.

You take such good pictures of them. Your dog is a cutie too. I wish my fur babies would sit still long enough for me to take a good picture of them.

OMG bonosgirl84... I :heart: her sweet little face!!!!!!!!! :cute: :heart:

Oh dude. How do you get anything done around the house with a face like that????

HelloAngel said:
~LadyLemon~,

Your boyfriend has 4 cats? THAT"S SO HOTTTT!!!!!!!!! :combust:

Carrie, you're so cute :flirt:

Nope, he's got three. Mr. Wolfgang Amedeus Mozart is all mine (and he's currently sleeping on a pair of my pants and snoring).

P.S. Lu is so :cute: I love the other photo of her as well with that cute belly!

Last edited:
HelloAngel said:

No, I don't. :lol: I admit to being 'affectionate' and stuff from time to time, but we respect each other. Roy, my cat, still does some things he shouldn't, but he knows when he's being bad, and makes the risk anyway. We both get that. I don't treat him like a baby, because he's not. He's an adult. Sure, he depends on me for food and stuff, but I know he can make it on his own, and he does to. But honestly, we get along well.

He's cute, though ......And I know I will miss him when I go away to college.......

HelloAngel said:

:yes: My kitty likes to climb onto the bed and just lick my face. :)
She really loves to cuddle.

She also tends to steal my pillow and sprawl out on it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom