For Beck Fans...A preview of "The Information" (October 2/3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I just never was big enough a Beck fan to keep coming back to the man
I still think One foot in the grave was a work of genius though

anyone seen the video for "no complaints" on his website now? just about the cutest song/video ever...and if that little kid is his daughter, then the cuteness has just been tripled. :)

thewrathofsam said:
anyone seen the video for "no complaints" on his website now? just about the cutest song/video ever...and if that little kid is his daughter, then the cuteness has just been tripled. :)

I love it...:cute:

thewrathofsam said:

Is he raising her as a Scientologist?

actually...i'm gonna correct myself...i believe he has a son. i think the original story was that he thought he was having a girl and wrote "girl" for her, and then had a son.

and that matters a whole lot, i know. :wink:

MrBrau1 said:
Any songs about Xenu?

Xenu.jpg

or L.Ron?

L_Ron_Hubbard.jpg

:lol:

downloaded it
and liking it mucho :up:

don't even know why I like this one so much
but for me it might be his best since Odelay

give me another couple of weeks though :D

LemonMelon said:

Mr. H is one of my favorite musical artists of all time (we`re talking top seven, here...and if you know my posts, you know I listen to a HELL of a lot of music), but I really don`t think that this is album of the year material. One of the better albums of the year? Hell fucking yeah, it is! It`s good stuff through and through, for the most part...but I`ve heard a number of better records even in what has been a mostly disappointing 2006 (for me, anyway).

Beating a dead horse--the album of the year (so far) is Boys and Girls in America, by The Hold Steady. Other albums better than The Information include but are hardly at all limited to the new YLT album, Asobi Seksu`s Citrus, Spank Rock`s Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo, and Belong`s October Language. I think that most people would add Lupe Fiasco`s debut to that list, too, but I dunno about all that hoo-ha, personally...

Anyway, I ramble for no reason. It`s a good album. Buy it. Enjoy it. Be fuckin` merry, you know? It`s better than Guero and Sea Change, at least...

I also prefer it to Midnite Vultures
so I'm pleased

tried Lupe Fiasco but thought it was rather meh

good to have Beck back though

Anyone seeing him on this upcoming (short) tour?

I'm planning on seeing him at the tour opener in Nashville.

Back
Top Bottom