For anyone who is interested in learning more about PCs...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IndyMode

Babyface
or just another place to sit around at chat about music, books, TV, world events, etc. I know a great messageboard.

Overclocked Hardware

http://64.119.166.108/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20

I am trying to teach people over there what REAL music is by exposing them to my 2 fave bands, U2 and Depeche Mode
smile.gif
There is a nifty lil place to sit back and talk about anything and everything, and if you are brave enuff you can venture into the computer forums and learn a lil something
biggrin.gif

I would really like it if someone on this board would be kind enuff to come by now and then and post U2 news for the benifit of the board members - information is a good thing to have - thanks
smile.gif

------------------
"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer" - A. Camus

"Is Simplicity Best? Or Simply the Easiest?" ML Gore

[This message has been edited by IndyMode (edited 01-03-2002).]

by the way - maybe some of you might remember me from being on here some time ago as HoosierU2FanMPV - but I lost my password and several things happended and I had to reregister
frown.gif

------------------
"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer" - A. Camus

Depeche Mode = most excellent - fave song - WALKING IN MY SHOES!! But then everything on that CD is excellent!! I am so glad to hear them on the radio again!!

Songs of Faith and Devotion is an excellent CD - one of my faves
smile.gif
THo my fave song off that CD is In Your Room

------------------

heh heh heh
smile.gif
yes it is

I'd still be living in Indy except that I married a Michigander
smile.gif

------------------

I'd still be living in Michigan, but I moved to Vegas...hmmm...lol. The midwest is more my style. Silly country girl I am.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom