Football Football Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet Tart said:

:rolleyes:

and you guys get all upset when me and iris :drool: over frankie lampard or mourinho and you are looking for pics of some drunks "fit daughter".

at least the people we are drooling over actually play or manage footie.

:blahblah:

Show me a good looking female football player in the premiership and I'll agree with you.

Until then, I'll have to do with fit females who are daughters of former players. Drunks or not (am an equal opportunity bloke..)

:bow:

i don't think he really gives a shit with the amount of money he's being paid. women probably fall at his feet just so they can dribble over his latest bank statement.

Amsterdam Arena, Netherlands - Italy 1-3

Well game, Italy played with convinction, temperament and discipline. Lippi is bringing his winner mentality forth, the team has a grandious basis for the worldcup next year! This is the kind of football we were missing, now we´ve found the direction again, this is a very fascinating national team!

:applaud:

Thats a great win for Italy - maybe Lippi will have the side in top form just in time for next summer.

Watched great game between England and Argentina - England won 3-2 but it could easily have been 8-8! Really looking forward to world cup next summer!

Although i'll be in Canada and work while most of games are on...:huh:

Normally i don't listen to Alan Shearer much because everyone knows he is the 'most boring man in football' but i think he got it spot on yesterday when he said "Rooney is the key to England winning the world cup".

We don't look like the same team without him. he's the link between midfield and the strikeforce. the lad has got it all.

Great win yesterday for the boys. Owen proving once again to Real Madrid what they have lost since they sold him. he does nothing all game then pops up with 2 goals winning goals at the end. the mark of a great striker.

Babyman that was a great win for Italy, away at holland, always a tough game, well done:up:

it's gonna be a great World Cup :dancing:

the rockin edge said:

what's no 1?

Giggsy against ARSENAL (party boy!) U know the one. Where he got the ball at the halfway line and took it past basically everyone (inc. Dixon twice!) and hammered it past Seaman, to see us thru to the Cup final in 1999!:rockon:

The Treble:drool:

There were a couple of corkers in there that brought back memories tho! Some Cantona ones that were just...:drool:

Including the penalty he scored against Liverpool on his return from the long ban, which was also the last UTD game I went to watch. I was there behind the goal when he scored and then took a little swing around the black post afterwards....:drool:

Pro Evo and Fifa are zero compared to what Gigsi did to Arsenal 1999.Fucking briliant.I am drunk while posting this but I remember that as it was yesterday.That goal was better than achtung baby and Joshua three together.

Back
Top Bottom