Follow You, Follow Me? Yepperpeppers! brought to you by the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: Sounds good. Were you thinking a running list within a thread, or where would it go?

Yeah, I was thinking in the thread. Maybe we could put it in the first posts of each thread too? :hmm:

I'm thinking it would look something like this...

The CSGW's World Tour with special guest U2 :D

October 23rd Las Vegas: (planned) Cassie, Emma, Justin, Wayne, Zee and Jase. :up:

:up: I think that would work nicely! It would be good to put it in the first post of each thread, I think too. That way, we can always just go to the beginning of the current thread rather than having to find the one that originally had the list in it.

:wave: again guys, the list seems like a cool idea. And in brackets include the other dates people are doing? :hmm:

:lol: It'll be cool to keep up with who's at which show on what date and everything too. :up:

I'm excited for it to all get started! :hyper:

:hug: Good to hear you're feeling better! What are you and Wayne up to today?

I'm great! Just enjoying my last day of break. :D

Are you both at the hotel now?! Is it posh?! MINTS ON PILLOWS?!

Oh my gosh, yes! We just got back in the room, went out for breakfast and a little shopping, they left little chocolates on the pillow, Bethoveen symphony on the radio...

We are just joined at the hip, lol. Haven't yet had a moment when we don't hold hands outside! :lol:

:wave: Hi Zee.

I was just thinking a line for each date like:

Sheffield: Emma
Cardiff: Emma

It looks better that way, at least to me. :hmm:

Ahh, I see, yeah I like that :up:

But, do we have our name or our username for the sake of 'outsiders' :lol: ?

:hug: Good to hear you're feeling better! What are you and Wayne up to today?

I'm great! Just enjoying my last day of break. :D

Let's see... we have so many things planned to do and all the time in the world :D

We'll see what we want to do today, either go to the Beverly Center, or The Grove, or take the bus and go somewhere.... Vacations are about impulses :D

Oh my gosh, yes! We just got back in the room, went out for breakfast and a little shopping, they left little chocolates on the pillow, Bethoveen symphony on the radio...

We are just joined at the hip, lol. Haven't yet had a moment when we don't hold hands outside! :lol:

:heart:

You cannot understand how cute this is, seriously! And to think, I usually hate couples! :love: :love: :love:

Has wayne pulled the scented candles and rose petals trick yet? :lmao:

Let's see... we have so many things planned to do and all the time in the world :D

We'll see what we want to do today, either go to the Beverly Center, or The Grove, or take the bus and go somewhere.... Vacations are about impulses :D

:up: Good philosophy! :D

We could do both. :shrug: I don't mind having my real name up, so either way is good with me. If we put both, then everyone, even outsiders, will know who's really going to each show. :up:

Back
Top Bottom