Follow You, Follow Me? Yepperpeppers! brought to you by the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Too bad for them. :wink:

:hmm: Seriously though, I don't know if I could live somewhere that is cloudy/rainy a lot, like Seattle, London, Dublin...I like sunlight too much for that. :lol:

A good friend of mine and I talk about this all the time too. We were discussing the extreme cold of Minnesota vs. the calmer climate change of say, the Bay Area, where it gets down to the 50s, but not really lower very often. I think I'd like something like that because there is the climate change, but I really don't like how freaking cold it gets in the Midwest. :lol: I think I'd miss snow for Christmas/winter time though. :hmm:

A good friend of mine and I talk about this all the time too. We were discussing the extreme cold of Minnesota vs. the calmer climate change of say, the Bay Area, where it gets down to the 50s, but not really lower very often. I think I'd like something like that because there is the climate change, but I really don't like how freaking cold it gets in the Midwest. :lol: I think I'd miss snow for Christmas/winter time though. :hmm:

Yeah, the cold is pretty rough in the middle of the country but it gets pretty hot a lot of times too. I don't know if it is the same there but here we get both high 90's and single digits consistently in the respective seasons. :hmm:

Yep, it's the same here. And, while I do like warmth, upper 80s and 90s all summer is a little too hot for me too. :lol: Plus, the humidity is the worst...if that was taken out, the heat would be much more bearable, I think.

Yep, it's the same here. And, while I do like warmth, upper 80s and 90s all summer is a little too hot for me too. :lol: Plus, the humidity is the worst...if that was taken out, the heat would be much more bearable, I think.

So you want a place with not much humidity that isn't too cold or too hot? :lol: Do such places exist? :wink:

So you want a place with not much humidity that isn't too cold or too hot? :lol: Do such places exist? :wink:

The Bay Area. :drool: I just don't like extremes for long periods of time. I can take the odd 90F day or 0F day, but for months on end is too much for me. :lol:

I have to go help out a friend though...something's up with him. :( :wave: I'll talk to you later, have a nice night too, Justin!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went for a walk all around campus today, I showed him everything - where my classes are, all the sights, eating places, walkways, then we came back to my house to pack and now we're at our hotel :drool:

We're both so hungry, going to find something to eat in a bit :D

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went for a walk all around campus today, I showed him everything - where my classes are, all the sights, eating places, walkways, then we came back to my house to pack and now we're at our hotel :drool:

We're both so hungry, going to find something to eat in a bit :D

That's neat. :up:

Expand his bland diet, Zee. :wink:

I'm doing pretty great, I meant to come say something yesterday, but it was a really busy day at work, and I figured you guys were probably preoccupied anyways :wink:

That sounds awesome. How long are you staying?

We weren't that preoccupied... he went to sleep soon after he got here and we were up early today, wierdly. Went for a walk all around campus and then came here to our hotel, went out to the mall to buy a power adaptor for his laptop and just walked around... and had dinner, now we're back in our hotel.

Back
Top Bottom