Follow You, Follow Me? Yepperpeppers! brought to you by the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:dance: Wow, I didn't realize it was for that long! Awesome! Are you still going to classes and stuff while he's here, or just skipping out on them? :wink:

Hey guys :hug: Thanks Cassie :hug:

Well I believe it might actually happen,I might just get tickets :hyper:. I have two relatives going with me and I really want GA but I have no clue as to what to do...

:hyper: Do your relatives not want to do GA?

I don`t know yet,one of them is a little up in age that wants to go with me and I`m not sure if she can stand all the things in order to get there... but she is awsome she is always traveling places,and I don`t see why this should be any different? :shrug:

All sorts of touristy stuff!

Universal Studios, Malls - The Grove, Beverly Center, Disneyland, San Diego, The Zoo there, etc. Going for a walk around campus shortly.... And then get some food and to our hotel in Beverly Hills :drool:

I don`t know yet,one of them is a little up in age that wants to go with me and I`m not sure if she can stand all the things in order to get there... but she is awsome she is always traveling places,and I don`t see why this should be any different? :shrug:

Ah, I see. Well, it's always worth asking. The U2 show I saw in GA was pretty tame, not a whole lot of pushing or anything. But, standing for hours does get tiring.

All sorts of touristy stuff!

Universal Studios, Malls - The Grove, Beverly Center, Disneyland, San Diego, The Zoo there, etc. Going for a walk around campus shortly.... And then get some food and to our hotel in Beverly Hills :drool:

:hi5: It sounds like you guys are going to have such a blast!

Ah, I see. Well, it's always worth asking. The U2 show I saw in GA was pretty tame, not a whole lot of pushing or anything. But, standing for hours does get tiring.

My only real GA experience in North America was Radiohead and I was seating looking down on the pit. North Americans have to be the most boring concert goers ever. I've never seen more and more people stand still doing nothing during rock songs ever:lol:

:lol: Where did you see them? Area of the country has a lot to do with the crowd's engagement in North America. The Midwest is a whole lot more boring when it comes to that stuff. :lol: It makes it a little awkward when I just want to rock out, and nobody else feels like joining me. :lol:

I saw them in Toronto, I couldn't believe how bad the crowd were. Although if you believe Muldfeld they were too loud :lol:

I twisted my ankle when I saw them in Dublin, that's GA commitment!:wink:

:lol: It's the cold...it freezes people so that they don't get as involved with concerts. :wink:

:ohmy: That is commitment! I've never come out of GA with injuries other than some bruises and sore muscles.

Great! The weather is wonderful and I have the greatest nephew in the history of humankind. :D

:hi5: Awesome!

The weather's amazing here too! It must be close to 70F and sunny. :drool: I'm actually sitting out by the Washington Avenue bridge over the Mississippi right now cause it's so nice out. :D

Great weather. :drool:

Wow, that sounds really nice! :up:

Yes! And after such a rough winter, it's extra nice. :D

It really is. It's just so sunny out...it's nice to be able to be outside without worrying about some of my extremities freezing off. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom