Follow You, Follow Me? Yepperpeppers! brought to you by the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My only hitch? I have to go home to renew my US Visa this summer, and there's a 1 in 100 chances that I will be denied :lol:

And 99 chances that it will be renewed. :D

:lol: Are there usually reasons for getting denied? Or does the U.S. government just randomly deny people? It wouldn't surprise me. :wink:

It depends on a lot of reasons, but so far I have renewed it twice and no probs. So fingers crossed!

They refuse for reasons such as if the reasons for you coming to the States doesn't sound genuine - as in you don't have proper documentation and a contact number where you can be reached here, and a proper address.

Oh, okay. You obviously have valid reasons for being here, so hopefully it'll go through with no issues!

:lol: Apparently...no wonder they aren't planning on taking the thing around as much. I bet it's incredibly expensive to fly it around, along with the labor of putting it up and taking it down...

It takes 120 trucks to cart it from each location
Each side has a sound system big enough to do an entire arena
72 sub woofers :drool:

Can I just say how amazing showers are? :drool: Definitely one of my favorite things of all time. :D

Oh, and :wave:

I'll know the setlist before U2 decide it :hyper:

So Emma will thou be in London between the dates of the 27th of July and the 30th?

Well it depends, I could make the journey up :hmm: Depends if anyone I know will happen to be there at said time :yes: :wink:

Will they play Lemon?! Will they!? :hyper:

Well it depends, I could make the journey up :hmm: Depends if anyone I know will happen to be there at said time :yes: :wink:

Will they play Lemon?! Will they!? :hyper:

There is a quite strong possibility that me and a certain girlfriend may be in London on those days

but edge would have to sing, Bono no do falsetto no mo

There is a quite strong possibility that me and a certain girlfriend may be in London on those days

but edge would have to sing, Bono no do falsetto no mo

In that case, count me in mon frere :up:

And you can forget that. It's Mr Macphisto or NO ONE.

In that case, count me in mon frere :up:

And you can forget that. It's Mr Macphisto or NO ONE.

I'm sure girlfriend will look forward to that *starts planning how to stop you stealing her from me, no more of that faux flirting only Wild is allowed that :wink:*

Maybe Edge will dress up this tour :lol:

Back
Top Bottom