Flying Fish Cove, Christmas Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor should you be.

I have another job interview tomorrow. I'm very excited about the possibilities.

I went and got a clorox wipe for my wall. I'm never going to be able to look at him the same way again.

Good luck!

Did you download DovesNewAlbumWithTwentyBonusTracks.exe? :tsk:

Four words: Sunburn and Citizen Erased. :drool:

Muse gig was pretty good, better than U2 at this over-the-top shit even though I'm well over big gigs. Mainly because they remember to rock, unlike U2 this tour. Lulz at the casual fans beside us though, who sat down for SUNBURN and then stood up for fucking Eurasia. And they didn't even know Time Is Running Out! How can you be willing to fork out $100 to see Muse and not know TIRO?

Speaking of U2, woah, AIWIY and Love Rescue Me?

Hey Daniel, hope you see this - thanks for pointing out my terrible typo in the set. I'm just so buggered after dancing/getting dehydrated more than I expected at Muse. Would reply to your text but I suddenly ran out of credit, hence this post. Will have to buy some tomorrow. For now, I need to crash.

:wave:

No worries, don't worry I'm the same. I think I copped some weird looks for knowing words to the NLOTH songs :lol:

Edge did the solo for UTEOTW on top of me (but I could see) But cutting straight to the chase..AIWIY and LRM. Bono was rambling on about sydney, lovetown and zoo tv "we're gonna play some lovetown for you now" :)doh: it's rattle and hum!!) He also reminded Adam about how he probably didn't remember much of those times, particularly zoo tv... anyway first came AIWIY which was awesome but it didn't really come as ZOMG!

Then edge isn't really sure what happens next. And what happens next, I probably won't forget in my u2 nerd lifetime, just when i'm expecting Angel Of Harlem..I can read bono's mouth "Love Rescue Me." The rest is history. I'll admit it probably wasn't as awesome as say Hawkmoon or God Part II. Heck I even thought they might have played When Love Comes To Town. But it still didn't wipe the smile off my face until crazy tonight, when I lost my mind!!

Sydney II rocked. U2 will ALWAYS be better than muse and I balled my eyes out during Streets. What a great note to end on. Up at 4am to catch. 6:30 flight home :yikes:

I've heard Love Rescue Me actually came across well live despite being a bit of a studio dud! I'm going to have to go have a listen. Still can't get over the fact they played it. Sounds like a good concert to end your 360 on, Daniel.

For me, I thought Muse made better use of their big set-up than U2 did, and like I said before, they simply rocked it harder. Some aspects of their show were a bit "cock rock", but it still came off as more visceral than U2 ... in both cases, though, I sometimes get the feeling I'm watching a DVD.

Admittedly, the other thing that made Muse better on a personal level was that their setlist was more consistently songs that I like. The only three real duds were Supermassive Black Hole, Undisclosed Desires, and a mercifully abbreviated Eurasia.

Why is what I'm listening to on my iTunes not adding to my last.fm anymore? :scream:

It says that the last thing I listened to was 2 days ago.

Having scrobble issues? If Ashley were around, I'm sure she could fix it.

Having scrobble issues? If Ashley were around, I'm sure she could fix it.

Yeah, I'm having them after getting the computer back yesterday. I'm a perfectionist and I want everything to be how I want it to be so this really ticks me off.

Do you have audioscrobbler downloaded? It might have been uninstalled while you were getting the comp fixed.

About my interviews: The one that randomly showed up yesterday turned out to be very promising and I think I may have got it. The one that was in the industry...the guy who was supposed to interview me never showed up. Drove all the way out to Chicago for nothing.

Do you have audioscrobbler downloaded? It might have been uninstalled while you were getting the comp fixed.

I did before, I'm not entirely sure now, it probably was uninstalled. However the last.fm program on my computer still works and all of my scrobbles can be found in the diagnostics bit in the Help bar.

It says it's the 15th of December. :lol: For some reason it keeps on telling me that I'm not connected to the internet and the scrobbles are on the last.fm computer program and that they're cached.

I might restart the computer ...

Haha, yes! It worked, I didn't restart but there was a reason why the Options kept on coming up. I had changed my password. :lol:

Thanks, Ashley for your time.

I think I'll download last.fm for my laptop as long as it agrees to play nice with Windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom