Flying Fish Cove, Christmas Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of your, uh, last.fm friends. Little did I realise you had 89 friends, you'll find me, I'm the drunkhobos95 guy.

Hated you so bad? Why. :down:

There you are, hiding among my 89 friends :lol: An average of 5 tracks a day I see :wink: But that makes no sense, 10000 divided by 5 is 2000, 2000 days of last.fm when you joined in 2009, logical :wink:

I don't know! I walked in told them how amazing their open day was and she gave me this look of hatred and then anytime I said anything she turned it around on me told me how it proved I was useless and before I could reply moved on from the question

The main reason for that is that I only really started using last.fm a month or so ago. The account had been sitting idle for about a year so that explains it. :D

Complimenting makes you useless, huh?

That's actually pretty cool. I dig that sort of stuff. I had just been listening to rock with endless electronics thrown in so I do find this enjoyable.

I've becoming more and more in love with electronic influenced music or maybe hearing all that electronic shit on the radio has made me enjoy the decent stuff a lot more than I used to :lol:

I can't say I'd go far enough to be listening to full on electronic music all the time, but I think these elements are more than welcome in alternative/rock music.

:drool:

Russian rock muzak, man. It's great stuff. It's pretty much all I've been listening to for the past month or so bar some random U2 album listenings among other artists.

Although you do need an asterisk next to "rock" when you group it with Russian, as it's more folky and there is more emphasis placed on the lyrical content.

It's been so long since I've listened to U2, I just have not had any real desire to at all

Plus I only have Wide Awake in Europe and Soon on this laptop :lol:

:lol:

Seeing as I listen to so much Russian rock which includes artists with only several million listens does that me hipster make? I'm sorry I just find it such addictive listening. I could use that as a real weapon for future DI's. :wink:

I don't know whether to feel happy or sad when a band I love is unknown, I mean it's awesome to feel like you've got an awesome band all to yourself but... it sucks that so many people just don't know a lot of the best bands in music

Come on, it's not that bad. Rid of it from your library and put it back on, no?

It's not that I dislike the song but it's more seeing it so much higher than it deserves and I refuse to delete it, that's like cheating or something:lol:

Listening to it too much when it came out. :tsk:

It's only got about 31 plehs on my iTunes.

on my itunes

1. Deus Ex Machina - PRR 37 plays
2. War - Poets of the Fall 32 plays
3. Drumming Song - Florence + the Machine 30 plays
4. Apprentice of the Universe - PRR 25 plays
5. Golden Clothes - PRR 24 plays

so yeah I kind of like PRR :lol:

Discotheque is the most played on my everything. Doesn't matter to me as I still think it's awesome.

gibson%20sg%20guitar-278751705036382830.jpg

In a few short days, this will be mine.

I can't fucking wait.

Alright, Last.fm guru, how do I get it to scrobble everything I've listened to since October 2009?

As Axver said, the only thing you can do is manually scrobble, and at that point you may as well just let it go, depressing as it may be.
Oh you last.fm n00bz!

181593 plays since 31 Jul 2005

But we all knew I listen to too much music already.

Also, apparently there was a problem with last.fm scrobbling the other day for Windows users due to some iTunes update. Looks like you're sorted, Vlad, but anybody who's using an old iTunes, if you're having scrobbling issues, download the latest version of iTunes and all should be good.

If I were to scrobble all of the random shit I listen to on the radio you'd be so fucked in comparison to my #s :lmao:.

I wish they'd come out with some kind of car adapter for the radio, I would spend about $20 on one.

And about iTunes, that's the kind of fucking bullshit they'd pull in order to force you to update to the fucking AWFUL new version of iTunes. I mean, it's really fucking awful

I have a compulsive need to wipe all my listening data and start fresh, cause while I'm obsessed with Green Day, my last.fm profile is...well...slightly embarrassing...

It's tempting, but as a last.fm purist, I subscribe to the idea that if it scrobbled, you heard it.

So long since I've been here, stupid college and exams and everything...

Anyway I saw on RYM that Ax had reviewed Christmas it made me laugh and I decided to come here, too bad no one's around :sad:

Goddamn, shame I missed you!

Was at Muse's second Melbourne show ... we were front row on Chris's side, so as a personal experience, it was better than the first night, and they played Bliss, which I haven't heard live before. But in terms of performance and setlist, the first night was better ... god I wish they'd done Sunburn on the second night rather than when I was up in the nosebleeds, but when it comes to being fortunate enough to hear any material from Showbiz nowadays, beggars can't be choosers.

And about iTunes, that's the kind of fucking bullshit they'd pull in order to force you to update to the fucking AWFUL new version of iTunes. I mean, it's really fucking awful

Heh, I'm still using iTunes 8. Not worth upgrading, eh?

It's tempting, but as a last.fm purist, I subscribe to the idea that if it scrobbled, you heard it.

Yeah, I wish some stuff wasn't on my profile, but the idea of erasing any plays is much worse to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom