Floor A/C unit??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Does anyone know of a floor a/c unit available in the states? I'm moving to a house with no a/c and I realllllly want to get one for my room. Cheap is nice too.

I've got one that sits half out my window and half inside. Works like a charm. That thing could turn my room into a refridgerator it it put it's mind to it.

That's the route to go. :up:

neutral said:

So you could store food in your room? :hmm:

Lord knows I've done it before. :wink: This place could feel like a walk in freezer if I wanted it to.

If you or anyone you know has a membership to a warehouse club (Sam's Club, Costco, etc.) check into them as well. I've seen the floor A/C units at Sam's, but didn't check prices.

I saw one of those at Radio Shack. I stood in front of it for a few minutes...it was nice :D. Kinda wish I had one at home today since it will be 95 degrees and it's 94% humid :huh:

I was at my local Sam's Club today and noted the prices on the portable a/c units. They had a 7000 BTU one for just under $300, the best price I've seen on them.

I'm in southern Ohio, but it might be worth checking out if they have them at your area Sam's Clubs also.

Back
Top Bottom