Fix You is magnificent.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjhbonovox

Refugee
Coldplay's Fix You is a great song, anyone else heard this song, how it changes half way through and then has that beautiful playout. Superb......haven't really given the album time to grow yet but there sounds to be some good stuff on there and Fix You is probably the best song I have heard as yet!:wink:

Yeah what if sounds good to but also the track after Fix you as well, Talk, its gotta kinda Big Country feel or something but it sounds good cos I couldn't stand Big Country, but in some way the song Talk reminds me of them.

are you people visually impaired, or that incredibly simple minded that you couldn't find one of the other 10,000 coldplay threads?

and you know what? i think this gives me the right to say flatout that coldplay are nothing more than boring pop stars who've failed to carve out an original career.

everything they've done has been a blatant rip-off of u2/radiohead/etc. and they're a 7oke.

so they write a few nice songs, big deal. so does beck, but i don't see eleventy billion new threads about him, do you?!

Another point about Fix You is the excellent sound of the organ, sounds great in this song and I have always thought maybe something U2 have not used enough in their music.

alright, fine, you know what?

when radiohead comes out with a new album early next year, i don't want anyone complaining about how many new threads there'll be.

if we can make that agreement, then i say we can sign a truce. :happy:

is your J key broken or is typing 7 for J the cool thing to do these days?

ive seen that in a lot of your posts lately

yeah, the key between h and k ist kaput.

and usually i'm too lazy to use the onscreen keyboard thing.

it sucks but oh well.

buy a new keyboard you cheapskate heheheh and also Coldplay are a damn fine band, so what if they are heavily influenced by Radiohead and U2, they are making the best records around these days.

yeah man, i'd get a new keyboard - if i didn't have a laptop! a bit of a problem there...

and for one key, i don't think so. way too much money.

I support the 7 for J movement.

And the movement to combine Coldplay threads (down to, say, about three per page at the MOST).

There must be a way we can tag each coldplay thread (to let moderators know).....How about a ONE STAR!

Yea, another Coldplay thread! It amuses me that people get so annoyed by all the threads. And bring on the Radiohead threads early next year!

And, Fix You is magnificent. Possibly the best song I have heard in years. That sounds like that should be sarcasm, but it really isn't.

I have been on vacation for more than two weeks. It was a primitive existence, you see, without such luxuries as my beloved laptop.

There are 482 threads here about the new album. I'm kinda tired and not quite lame enough to read all of them.

So, do the songs blow or what's the deal?

Fix You is a great song. the whole album is great. as far as Deathbear's argument, what's the matter with liking a band here and there that isn't necessarily groundbreaking?

okay, we don't need a thread for each individual song on the album. please discuss this in the x + y thread. i'm not trying to be mean but like people have said after a certain point it does get to be overkill. :)

thanks! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom