First Make-Out Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
It was The Chauffeur by Duran Duran, in the 8th grade, in my basement with Elysa Kaufman. :heart:

making out = lame

touching, kissing, holding, meshing, intertwining, loving, etc. = :down:

us conservative types can express our love orally, and that does not mean by giving bj's!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!!!

i think it was something off of the goo goo dolls album that came out in 98 or 99.

it wasnt my cd.

In high school, I remember making out to "Stay" (U2), but before that - I have no idea what I did to certain music in middle school.

in jr high i had a boyfriend who was obsessed with led zeppelin...so it was maybe misty mountain hop or something....:laugh:

Hmm...I honestly can't remember the first one. I do remember getting it on w/ my ex to The Way You Look Tonight followed by Let's Get It On. Now there is a potent combination! :drool: :hyper: :mac:

Diemen said:
Hmm...I honestly can't remember the first one. I do remember getting it on w/ my ex to The Way You Look Tonight followed by Let's Get It On. Now there is a potent combination! :drool: :hyper: :mac:

:combust:

Hurts So Good - John Cougar Mellencamp

j/k

How do you guys remember stuff like that?
I'm so old it was probably an aria by Dame Nellie Melba.
I had a blast from the past recently- found my old Ray Colombus and The Invaders single "Till We Kissed"
god, I loved that song when I was young...it shoulda been that one.

Talk Dirty to Me- Poison...

did you expect anything less...
actually it wasn't, I don't remember exactly... it could have been that... but then again I'm not that old to have actually made-out to a Poison song... I apologize to those who are old enough, especially those that actually made-out to Poison (or with Poison, you sickos)...

If I ever get to make out with a gal it will have to be to grease lighting

that's not negotiable

Don't remember the first, but the combination I remember leading to the most events, ahem, so to speak was

1) Dave Matthews Band- Under the Table and Dreaming
2) U2- The Unforgettable Fire
3) About half of Billy Idol's Greatest Hits

it was quite a lenghty evening...

Can't remember the first, but remember 'Please' playing in the background on a few occasions with my ex...(which was followed by some nasty rap that he liked. It killed the mood).

7th grade..."I Love You Always Forever" Donna Lewis. :lol: CHEESY~! But hey, it's what was on the radio...

I forget. :shrug:

HeadsOnSticks said:
It was The Chauffeur by Duran Duran, in the 8th grade, in my basement with Elysa Kaufman. :heart:

Haha. I remember the first time I saw that video, my older sister had to stop the tape bec. it had some nudity. :laugh:

In high school, I went out with a skater boy for a while (just like Avril Lavigne :rolleyes: ), and "our song" was "Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden. Don't hold that against me.

With my last serious boyfriend, "our songs" were Ben Harper's version of "Sexual Healing" and "I Try" by Macy Gray. Obviously my taste has improved. :)

Back
Top Bottom