Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
picturevn3.jpg

Ax, how could you be bored during Junta? I can kinda understand being bored during Esther, but the crazy Fee and the ultra technical You Enjoy Myself?

It was slow and didn't rock enough and just generally bored me.

I would hardly call Fee "crazy".

OMG, that's beautiful. But with these shirt sites, you want the image to be AS HUGE AS POSSIBLE. No resizing! Get the full size photo!

The height was only dropped about 11 pixels, and the rest was just cropped out. Unless you want all the extra trees and such in the photo. I could add those in as well.

designall.dll

There's this as well, but now I'm starting to doubt my ability to successfully make this shirt :lol:

How many pictures of the Kunstmuseum are there on Wikipedia?

Fucking hell.

I'm so tempted to add a paragraph to the Wikipedia article:

On 25 February 2008, U2 performed a surprise concert at 3am in support of the Save The Whalers cause. The setlist included sneak previews of songs from U2's next album, So(u)lar, and the live debuts of Bass Trap and Flower Child. The Kunstmuseum has now entered into the cultural mythology of the U2 fandom.

I'm so tempted to add a paragraph to the Wikipedia article:

On 25 February 2008, U2 performed a surprise concert at 3am in support of the Save The Whalers cause. The setlist included sneak previews of songs from U2's next album, So(u)lar, and the live debuts of Bass Trap and Flower Child. The Kunstmuseum has now entered into the cultural mythology of the U2 fandom.

doooo ittttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom