Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how Brittany could possibly be Ashley's alter, considering they post at the same freaking time from cities halfway across the country from eachother.

Hm. I have a sister on the other side of the country. I'd get her to post here, except I don't like her.

Your alter, AKA your sister, can do it. I can think of a few folks who might think it's authentic, and they may or may not have posted in the superthread in the past.

I love how pretty much anything the Superthread crowd does now is immediately subject to skepticism. You know, if some sensational setlist thing happens next tour and one of us reports it first, nobody will believe it. :laugh:

775b4043.jpg

:lol: I don't think we'd even have to try to push it off as real or fake, I could see people just completely running with it if the first post were humorous enough.
There would have to be rules to make sure it's treated like a real auction, and enforce some kind of minimum bids, and that subsequent bids can't be more than X amount of dollars more than the previous. Otherwise someone's gonna bid "a gazillion million" on the third post and ruin it.

It's funny how Brittany could possibly be Ashley's alter, considering they post at the same freaking time from cities halfway across the country from eachother.

But Ashley's a Superthreader, and those wily Superthreaders have their ways.

I'm purchasing for myself a Kunstmuseum shirt before the next tour, I swear to God.

I know we've stuffed around on this, but we need to get around to it. Let's set a realistic target. Knowing us and our procrastination, how about we at least try to have Kunstmuseum shirts by Christmas? I want a Kunstmuseum shirt for Christmas! And an Annhilation Tour shirt! And another Kunstmuseum shirt!

There would have to be rules to make sure it's treated like a real auction, and enforce some kind of minimum bids, and that subsequent bids can't be more than X amount of dollars more than the previous. Otherwise someone's gonna bid "a gazillion million" on the third post and ruin it.

Put down terms and conditions. If you bid a gazillion million, you have to pay a gazillion million.

Can we open an account with Lehman Brothers?

I love how pretty much anything the Superthread crowd does now is immediately subject to skepticism. You know, if some sensational setlist thing happens next tour and one of us reports it first, nobody will believe it. :laugh:

As if UF4Eva is any more reliable.

But Ashley's a Superthreader, and those wily Superthreaders have their ways.
:ohmy: Does Ashley have a teleporter?!

Also, I just imagined what would happen if my sister Tammy posted in the Superthread. She'd befriend all of you, and you'd all think she was so awesome, and then she'd do everything in her power to edge me out and take over, so that you're all hanging out with her and not me.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHY MY TEENAGE YEARS SUCKED.

Hold me :sad:

I know we've stuffed around on this, but we need to get around to it. Let's set a realistic target. Knowing us and our procrastination, how about we at least try to have Kunstmuseum shirts by Christmas? I want a Kunstmuseum shirt for Christmas! And an Annhilation Tour shirt! And another Kunstmuseum shirt!

I want to send Rob a Kunstmuseum shirt for Christmas.

:ohmy: Does Ashley have a teleporter?!

Also, I just imagined what would happen if my sister Tammy posted in the Superthread. She'd befriend all of you, and you'd all think she was so awesome, and then she'd do everything in her power to edge me out and take over, so that you're all hanging out with her and not me.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHY MY TEENAGE YEARS SUCKED.

Hold me :sad:

At least you aren't repressing anything.

I have a Zazzle account with a few shirts up. If we get a proper design together, I can hook it up.

: Home: Zazzle.com Gallery

The Internet Band shirt refers to the Interferers :wink:

:lmao:

The shirt's pretty much done, I just need a bigger picture of the Flower Child Stop's the Traffic design or the U2 was here Design, whichever you guys prefer.

I could always just stretch out the pic. It would look horrible, but hey. There aren't very many hi-res pics from the Kunstmuseum gig, for some reason.

The shirt's pretty much done, I just need a bigger picture of the Flower Child Stop's the Traffic design or the U2 was here Design, whichever you guys prefer.

I reckon we should do multiple designs. I intend to buy multiple shirts.

We also need to work out a proper itinerary for the Annhilation Tour. We had one floating around a while back. I remember these parts:

2008-01-17, Axver's Backyard
2008-02-25, Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein
2008-08-15, Canada Road, Memphis
2008-08-??, Museum Voor Oude Kunst

But there was more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom