Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what anybody says. RHMT is the second best song on JT, right behind OTH. Great guitar, great lyrics, and Bono's vocals utterly slay.

Also, I think studio RTSS is over-rated. I don't like the start at all. It gets great once Bono starts singing, but it's initially iffy.

I still love the little plinky syth notes on this song. I swear I never heard them before the remaster came out. And honestly this is my second favorite song on the album, and really, possibly my favorite, but don't tell The Scientist, it would screw his blemishless scientific findings

Ugh, fuck you, Firefox. It's randomly decided to crap out in making my last post and now won't do anything, so I'm in IE. But the Shit Metal thing is still uploading, so I'll wait until that's done before restarting.

No love for Red Hill Mining Town, In God's Country, One Tree Hill, or Exit? :sad: If not, then yes, we are growing apart.

:doh: I read your post wrong.

JT for me:

WTSHNN/RTSS
IGC
WOWY
OTH
TTYW
Mothers
Exit
RHMT
Bullet
ISHFWILF (Shellfish)

So pretty much, yes, I think the second half owns the first half

I don't care what anybody says. RHMT is the second best song on JT, right behind OTH. Great guitar, great lyrics, and Bono's vocals utterly slay.

RHMT sounds PAINFULLY dated to me. Doesn't mean I love it any less, it just feels so weird on the rest of the album

:doh: I read your post wrong.

JT for me:

WTSHNN/RTSS
IGC
WOWY
OTH
TTYW
Mothers
Exit
RHMT
Bullet
ISHFWILF (Shellfish)

So pretty much, yes, I think the second half owns the first half

Trip is in the upper half for you? :drool: OK, we definitely haven't grown apart.

RHMT sounds PAINFULLY dated to me. Doesn't mean I love it any less, it just feels so weird on the rest of the album

I truly don't see how RHMT sounds dated at all. But then, nothing on JT really sounds dated to me.

AH FUCK TRIP.

Hurrah, I just got Firefox working again. That was a scary minute. I have no idea how or why I used to use IE, back in 2002-04.

I love Firefox, But I'm at work, sooooo yeah, Can't use it.

But Firefox is customisable :drool:

And that is probably spelt wrong but I don't care.

See, IE doesn't spell check!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom