Fez, Morocco Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brit Awards starting now ... love that there was some warning before it about "this programme may contain flashing lights".

Bono at least seems to have gotten the hang of the song a bit better than the Grammys, though it was still a bit rough around the edges, especially "let me in the sound".

Let me in the Sound was better this time simply because he sang lol, but the grammy performance was better.

Was his voice hidden in the mix or is it my sound set up here?

Should I just turn off the Brits?

The only advantage of Vertigo vis-a-vis Boots is that it was more open to snippet. I guess they could do snippets in Boots, but I'm not sure if they want to.

I'm not at work yet but was too lazy to watch :reject: I'll do it tonight though.

:lol:

You didn't miss much really. It was pretty similar to the Grammys performance, maybe a little less rough but they still haven't nailed the song.

Maybe I should just stay up and hope I'm so totally exhausted that I collapse into bed around 9:30pm and get back onto a decent sleep schedule.

That would make 6am a terrible dull place in time for me.

You'll have Bonnie!

No, honestly, I'd be happy to just get onto a schedule of sleeping 1-9am. It'd fit into my uni schedule but not be too much of a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom