Fez, Morocco Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone in interference disappointed with the album (this is a serious question)?

I'd laugh if they are people from the no-leak thread who had so over-hyped the album in their mind that there's no way it could have ever been as godly as they imagined.

Anyway, I'm out of here!

I'd laugh if they are people from the no-leak thread who had so over-hyped the album in their mind that there's no way it could have ever been as godly as they imagined.

Anyway, I'm out of here!

You know for yourself if i had waited two more weeks, after it leaked, I would've hated it.

Catchya, Ax. :wave:

Ax leaving means I gotta leave soon, too.

nooo.png

The only thing I odn't like about Crazy Tonight is the name.

There is but one song on this album I don't like, and that's Boots :lol:

I think this album will be enjoyed a lot around here.

Guys, need to go to a meeting. See you later!

This album, upon first listen, is quite the strange setup.

The beginning and the end are quite atmospheric, almost progressive in nature.

But then in the middle they get all funky on us. Quite the shift.

Naturally, the beginning and the end are the highlights for me so far, but I'm going to start my second spin before getting more specific.

IYS is alright, at least he makes some valid points usually...

So far elfa is not very crazy about Crazy Tonight, other than that this album gets a 9....

Yeah, I like IYS. He's good people.

I think I'm trying to like I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Cock Crazy Tonight just because, um, I don't know. It's better than Boots, at least. It has some really good bits.

I hope they nevernevernevernevernevernevernevernevernevernevernever ever stop making music with Eno.

It amazes me that within such a short time, Eno can produce something awesome like this and also be partly responsible for the boring drivel on Viva la Vida.

Assver still around? I'm just about to push play on this bitch.

Switching back to IE.

Safari doesn't like moving smileys or the quick reply box. Fuck that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom