Fez-Being Born and then, from a porch, rolling pins and The CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tour will be like this

July-August: Europe
September-October: NA
November-March: Work on next album
May: Release album
May-June: NA
July-August: Euope
October-December: South America, Asia, Australia

That'd be the perfect tour :wink:

So you think they'll go to the Pacific this tour? I'm sort of doubtful of that myself. :hmm:

That'd be neat. Maybe Wayne and Wild could meetup at a show too. :up:

That's a definite, Wayne and Wild and Emma meeting up. It's much easier to travel in the UK then it is here, that's for sure. It's much smaller so everything is much closer together. Wayne went down to London all the way from up North by train and it took him a couple/few hours.... Imagine traveling here from LA to NY :lol: It'd take a couple days by train. And if Emma is in Manchester, she won't be far from Wayne at all so they could easily catch the shows there and then go down to meetup with Wild and watch U2 at Wembley stadium... or Twickenham.

Wembley stadium :drool:

Memories.....

That's a definite, Wayne and Wild and Emma meeting up. It's much easier to travel in the UK then it is here, that's for sure. It's much smaller so everything is much closer together. Wayne went down to London all the way from up North by train and it took him a couple/few hours.... Imagine traveling here from LA to NY :lol: It'd take a couple days by train. And if Emma is in Manchester, she won't be far from Wayne at all so they could easily catch the shows there and then go down to meetup with Wild and watch U2 at Wembley stadium... or Twickenham.

Wembley stadium :drool:

Memories.....

Lucky Brits. That's it! I'm shrinking the US. :wink:

Any chance of coming here? You and Cass could.... and we'd have a West Coast mini CSGW :cute:

:flirt:

:lol:

:lol: That depends on the money situation...hopefully, we won't have to buy tickets until closer to the summer or during the summer, and I might have enough for the trip then.

Anyone else sort of feel like you don't want to pay too much for a show because it would put too much pressure on it and you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment? :reject:

They never disappoint though :madwife:

I had a friend last tour who saw them in Omaha and he hadn't heard of the band and was dragged along by one of his friends who had a spare ticket and hasn't looked back since.... U2 is known for being awesome as a live band.

"My own bachelorette pad" sounds hilarious :laugh:

Seriously though, it'd be ok a for a couple days, my roomate is easygoing :cute: She's ok with Wayne staying here with me too.

They never disappoint though :madwife:

I had a friend last tour who saw them in Omaha and he hadn't heard of the band and was dragged along by one of his friends who had a spare ticket and hasn't looked back since.... U2 is known for being awesome as a live band.

Your friend is really lucky. Omaha probably had one of the best setlists of the tour. :up: I really wish I could have gotten tickets. :sigh:

Oh oh oh I just remembered something as I was changing into workout gear! :lol:

Justin, it's a cooking/food related question for you:

Have you ever had/made anything tofu related??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom