Fez-Being Born and then, from a porch, rolling pins and The CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the mispriced one was awesome, boxset for 20 euro :drool: Also helped with getting the girlfriend her birthday present :wink:

All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone, although Those Who Tell The Truth... I might still pick up if I enjoy that album, I still have 11 downloads left :lol:

:up: Always a good thing when you can get the girlfriend a b-day present. :wink:

:hi5: All of a Sudden is very good, The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place is considered their masterpiece so far, and it's amazing, and Those Who Tell the Truth is usually my favorite album of theirs. I have the angel from the cover on my forearm. :shifty:

:up: Always a good thing when you can get the girlfriend a b-day present. :wink:

:hi5: All of a Sudden is very good, The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place is considered their masterpiece so far, and it's amazing, and Those Who Tell the Truth is usually my favorite album of theirs. I have the angel from the cover on my forearm. :shifty:

Definitely

Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place wasn't listed so I went with the other one I knew songs off of. Wow you must really love that album, it's literally a part of you :ohmy:

Definitely

Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place wasn't listed so I went with the other one I knew songs off of. Wow you must really love that album, it's literally a part of you :ohmy:

Gotcha. Those Who Tell the Truth is still a great album of theirs to go to next. :up:

:lol: Yeah, I do...the album helped me through a lot last year, and I love the image of the angel reaching up to the plane for help. It's a good reminder that even angels need help sometimes. :D

Gotcha. Those Who Tell the Truth is still a great album of theirs to go to next. :up:

:lol: Yeah, I do...the album helped me through a lot last year, and I love the image of the angel reaching up to the plane for help. It's a good reminder that even angels need help sometimes. :D

Well I'll decide what my final album is by the end of the month, maybe it'll be that

That's awesome Cassie

That's awesome Cassie

Thanks!

I'm itching for another tattoo again too. :lol: They're so addictive! If anyone ever tells you that they're not, don't listen to them. :wink: Everyone I know who has them has multiples, or if they do only have one, they're planning on more. :lol:

Which videos?? That's why there's the privacy setting - I changed mine last night so I can't even be searched/added anymore - only I can add people and no one can add me. It's ok if you keep it limited...... :hmm:

Thanks!

I'm itching for another tattoo again too. :lol: They're so addictive! If anyone ever tells you that they're not, don't listen to them. :wink: Everyone I know who has them has multiples, or if they do only have one, they're planning on more. :lol:

I have a cousin with like a dozen of them :lol:

Which videos?? That's why there's the privacy setting - I changed mine last night so I can't even be searched/added anymore - only I can add people and no one can add me. It's ok if you keep it limited...... :hmm:

Facebook use your information and photos and keep them forever :ohmy:

Are you sure you aren't confusing Facebook with U2? :wink:

YouTube - Is U2/Bono satanic?

And what's wrong with worshipping satan Justin? :tsk:

:ohmy:

That's a good point - when I reactivated my account last year I had all my info/photos still.... I just had to untag myself from 200+ pics or so :crack:

I had enough drama on it in 2006 to be so dissatisfied that I had sworn off it, now it's like a trial period for me... It's more of a "how popular you are and how many friends you have compared to others", than a way to keep in touch, methinks.

:hmm:

are you gonna be like him and when you marry someone turn them into a tattoo addict too? :wink:

:lol: Probably not. I get tattoos for myself, and if others want to get tattooed, awesome, but I'd never try and convince someone to get one or anything like that. It's too big a decision, in my opinion, to let someone else influence.

:ohmy:

That's a good point - when I reactivated my account last year I had all my info/photos still.... I just had to untag myself from 200+ pics or so :crack:

I had enough drama on it in 2006 to be so dissatisfied that I had sworn off it, now it's like a trial period for me... It's more of a "how popular you are and how many friends you have compared to others", than a way to keep in touch, methinks.

So Facebook is the new myspace then :wink:

:lol: Probably not. I get tattoos for myself, and if others want to get tattooed, awesome, but I'd never try and convince someone to get one or anything like that. It's too big a decision, in my opinion, to let someone else influence.

Makes sense, could you explain that to my cousin before his daughter is old enough to get one? :wink:

It's more of a "how popular you are and how many friends you have compared to others", than a way to keep in touch, methinks.

:wave: Hi Zee.

The number of Facebook friends you have has nothing to do with being popular because how many of them do those people really know? :lol: I actually think most people use it more as a means of keeping in touch. :up:

Justin :wave:

But then, I have friends on there who have over 1,000 friends - my friend Kayla has 2645 now. How many of these does she actually, honestly know in real life? :hmm:

Guys am I the only one sick of seeing all this "they ruined the beach clip" talk? You couldn't hear anything in the beach clips, you just imagine what the song would sound like

I'm worried how I'm going to get to see U2 guys, apparently the GA prices are high and they're not playing THAT many venues....

Guys am I the only one sick of seeing all this "they ruined the beach clip" talk? You couldn't hear anything in the beach clips, you just imagine what the song would sound like

Nope, because I almost never venture into the crazy parts of the forum. :wink:

I'm worried how I'm going to get to see U2 guys, apparently the GA prices are high and they're not playing THAT many venues....

I know...I've heard it's going to be stadium only, which, in the U.S., I think is a stupid move on their part. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom