Fez-Being Born and then, from a porch, rolling pins and The CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really easy,it would be killer to cover,I might just do that,we have some festivals coming up this year and this would be an awesome opportunity ...:hmm:

I might,I haven`t decided yet. Here are the songs I would do if I was to - Diamond Dogs by David Bowie,The Man who Sold the World by David Bowie,Wild Honey by U2,White As Snow and Get On Your Boots... What do you think?

I only know The Man Who Sold the World out of the Bowie songs, but it's a great one, and of course, you can't go wrong with those U2 songs. :up: It looks like a solid setlist to me. :D

Well you should listen to his other stuff,it is way awesome,like Golden Years and Diamond Dogs,great songs to play at parties. What other U2 songs would you suggest to play at festivals?

Well you should listen to his other stuff,it is way awesome,like Golden Years and Diamond Dogs,great songs to play at parties. What other U2 songs would you suggest to play at festivals?

I know, a good friend of mine is really into Bowie, and he's always on me to listen to more of his stuff. I really do need to, I've enjoyed pretty much everything that I've heard of his. :up:

:hmm: Mysterious Ways would be good; you could even do an acoustic version of it if you wanted, I would think. Stay would be another great song to play. :)

I know, a good friend of mine is really into Bowie, and he's always on me to listen to more of his stuff. I really do need to, I've enjoyed pretty much everything that I've heard of his. :up:

:hmm: Mysterious Ways would be good; you could even do an acoustic version of it if you wanted, I would think. Stay would be another great song to play. :)

That sounds like a plan :hmm: I just might do that...

Lots of hip-hop, actually. :lol:

Method Man - Tical
Cecil Otter - Rebel Yellow (really, really awesome album, even if you don't like hip-hop)

Right now:

No Age - Nouns (it's alright so far)

Later:

Sly and the Family Stone - There's a Riot Goin' On
Super Furry Animals - Fuzzy Logic
Ride - Nowhere
Yo La Tengo - I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One

:crazy: :lol:

Torrents are pretty much the most amazing development in illegal downloading. :drool:

:hmm: Any particular ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom