Fez-Being Born and then, from a porch, rolling pins and The CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: I'm sure I'll end up listening to the opening night bootleg this time around, no matter how crappy it sounds. :lol:

n780726994_2270078_1050768.jpg

best project everrrrrrrrr :drool:

I'm good. Just got home from stocktake night at work. Must've gone through 7 pens and 9 post-it note pads :lol:

:ohmy:

Alright, well, a friend of mine just called me up and wants to hang out and then go to a jazz club tonight, so I'm off for awhile. :wave:

That's a definite, Wayne and Wild and Emma meeting up. It's much easier to travel in the UK then it is here, that's for sure. It's much smaller so everything is much closer together. Wayne went down to London all the way from up North by train and it took him a couple/few hours.... Imagine traveling here from LA to NY :lol: It'd take a couple days by train. And if Emma is in Manchester, she won't be far from Wayne at all so they could easily catch the shows there and then go down to meetup with Wild and watch U2 at Wembley stadium... or Twickenham.

Wembley stadium :drool:

Memories.....

Of course Wild, Emma, and I will meet up :cute: We'll be all in the same area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom