Fellowship of the Ring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Tell me, am I the only one who is boiling with anticipation?? I have read the books 4 times and I am an avid LOTR geek, I couldnt possibly be anymore exited! I have been following the production, looking at the still pics and movie trailers...this is gonna be HUGE! bigger than star wars.
The budget is the largest of ALL time, estimated at around 300 million!

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

I am so looking forward to this movie since they aired the trailer sometime ago in the summer. Can't wait.

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Me too!! I was going to post that exact question but you beat me to it.
smile.gif
I'm re-reading it again now... does anyone know when it's released in Australia?? I'm frothing with anticipation... I hope there's a midnight opening so it's not too hot to wear my super-geeky cloak I made when I joined a club at uni called the Fellowship of Middle Earth (or FOME for short).
biggrin.gif

I really really REALLY hope it's as good as it looks. I can't take another Phantom Menace-esque let-down... *is trying very hard to keep her expectations realistic*

I can't wait. It will be impossible to do justice to the Lord of the Rings in a commercial film - but I'm going to really enjoy seeing them try.

cannot wait! Me and my friends are already planning some sort of a opening night party.
biggrin.gif
woohoo!

-sula

Back
Top Bottom